forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

Deleted user

^^

The eternal conflict. Venitne primum pullus, an ovum?

Deleted user

Force is correct. Though in a sense, the chicken itself, at least the idea, existed before the egg, in the eyes of relativity.

@Story_Siren group

Ooh that's such a pretty way to phrase my name! Tysm! So how did you get into learning Latin? I'd think either school or a natural interest.

Deleted user

I do my best to give people beautiful ways of phrasing their names; it's something to challenge my brain, and it always gets at least a smile. No, sadly it was not school. I simply wanted to learn Latin, so I learned Latin.

Deleted user

Oh, I have dedication to hyperfixations, like Latin. Water and food just so happen to not be hyperfixations I have, so I understand.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh, I have dedication to hyperfixations, like Latin. Water and food just so happen to not be hyperfixations I have, so I understand.

Yeah, that makes sense.
I have hyperfixation on the weirdest things- like Role-Playing or cleaning my house.

@Story_Siren group

I do my best to give people beautiful ways of phrasing their names; it's something to challenge my brain, and it always gets at least a smile. No, sadly it was not school. I simply wanted to learn Latin, so I learned Latin.

Wow that's super cool! Was there anything specific behind your want to learn? A fascination with Greek or Roman mythology or was it simply 'I like Latin and wish to learn it!'?

@RottingInMyRoom

Hi!!! I'm like SO SOOOOO new to this site. Someone take me under their wing and give me their knowledge and tips for how to use it? I'll literally take anything lol. My friend begged me to be on this site and then ghosted me regarding it's contents and usages.

An introduction to fabulous me-
You can call me Nia, love writing in general but my passion is for horror. My writing is like an octopus- slimy tentacles reaching out in all directions and then randomly grabbing something and obsessing over that something. It's great.

Anywayyyyy thank youuuu people.