forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

@CaseyJ group

Fun fact, I’m familiar with Morse code. I guess you could say I’m fluent in that too?

Omg! I am learning morse code. I know the alphabet and numbers. (Not sure if there is more to it or not)

Deleted user

I'm James. I was here when it was 2016 and I left. Something came up that made me leave, this site and I never came back because you know life happened.

Deleted user

hihi!

im Faecreature, also known as Leslie. i heard of this site through a friend, and thought itd be fun to join! i look forward to making friends here!

also i do kinda write??? it kinda sucks tho

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

hihi!

im Faecreature, also known as Leslie. i heard of this site through a friend, and thought itd be fun to join! i look forward to making friends here!

Nice to meet you, I’m Echo. Welcome to Notebook!

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

hihi!

Nice to meet you, I’m Echo. Welcome to Notebook!

@Dayzed forum

hihi!

yo! welcome, nice to have you here!

@reviru

hi!! super nervous to be posting for the first time buuuut i’m very excited to be here! the username reviru is total nonsense i made up lol, so feel free to call me anything- i’ve decided rev is a pretty good nickname though. i love writing and rp, so i’m hoping to find some likeminded people and maybe make some friends :)

Deleted user

hi!! super nervous to be posting for the first time buuuut i’m very excited to be here! the username reviru is total nonsense i made up lol, so feel free to call me anything- i’ve decided rev is a pretty good nickname though. i love writing and rp, so i’m hoping to find some likeminded people and maybe make some friends :)

hiya! Welcome to notebook!

@DeanTWeisman Beta Tester

Wowza. I made my account probably pretty darn close to when this site first launched (my account says it was made 7 years ago!) but completely forgot what this site was called. I've been trying to find it ever since and stumbled upon it accidentally. Anyways, I'm Weis, and I write Fantasy/Horror/Sci-Fi mainly. I am to publish my works but have been roleplaying for around 15 years. Glad I finally found this site after so long!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hello everyone!! My name is Ren, and my pronouns are they/them! I actually was an original user of this site, about 6-7 years ago! My username at that time was MidnightWarrior13! I have been diagnosed with memory loss a few years back, and unsurprisingly, I don't remember anything about this site other than what it told me or what I just changed! But nonetheless, I love to write, and I think this site will be very useful to me! Some of my other hobbies are language learning, fashion design and sewing, reading, and just socializing in general! I can't wait to get to know some of you better!! (And maybe I'll re-meet some of y'all in the process!)

@the_unpredictable_ group

hello! i made an account a few days ago and i realized i did not make an introduction yet.
i don’t really have a name i go by on the internet, mostly because i am not on many places at all, and the ones i am, i am there less for a social aspect and more for a lurking one.
some facts about me :)

• my primary project is just a personal passion project that i have had for 10+ years now. it has changed of course in the time i have had it, some changes are more extreme than others. it is a sort of fantasy world, dealing with some dark themes.
  • i have sometimes wrote short stories, usually in the historical genre.
  • i tend to use emotes a lot when talking, mostly to help with tone
  • i have only moved houses once, and that was moving out of my parent’s. before that though, in my childhood i lived in two countries (in a way) despite not moving in that time. not many people can say that! (for the curious, i was born in the USSR. towards the tail end of it of course, so i may not be as knowledgeable as you think about some things.) i currently live in Georgia. not the state, but the country!
  • i speak a few languages! but i am much more confident in my writing ability than speaking ability, even in my mother tongue.
  • in my education, i studied to work in a nuclear power plant.
  • i use any pronouns, though primarily they/it.

@larcenistarsonist group

woah you've lived quite a life!! welcome welcome to notebook, and I hope you enjoy your stay on this fun little website :]

i'm mj and i've been around for uhhh quite a few years. don't hesitate to reach out if you have any sort of questions!!

@callmerayn

hello hello! you may call me rayn. i'm new to this worldbuilding thing, but I love writing to death and want to get better at it. i hope this'll help me out and i'll have you wonderous people to help me out. nice to meet you all!

@Dayzed forum

hihi, it’s very nice to meet you too! welcome! do shoot a message if you need help with anything! i hope you enjoy your stay ^^