forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I’m Liz, I share a Sky: COTL AU with my friend Ame. She brought me to notebook by talking about her friends (and, now my friends) here and the rps she’s in. I don’t really write or draw much, but since I’ve been on notebook Ame has gotten me into a couple rps. I don’t really interact on a lot of forums, trying to get better at that (by that, beat my anxiety with a stick 😂). I appreciate everyone who has worked to make this a safe space for people where they can interact and share their interests.

@Hermes! group

Hello, I am Hermes! I kinda like to write, and plan to get published someday! I also really love dnd, making lore, and mythology! Hope I don't bother yall! You can pm me if you wanna be friends!

@Casualties language

Heya. I'm Retal/Alen. I Found This Site Through an ad Researching Greek Mythology (random Fact =}) And Was Intresting After Looking Through this, I already have Some Universe(s) Stuff Running. I Have Plans For Writing Some books Soon After Summer. Thank You For Reading About me. (Also My Likes/Dislikes Are : Basically Books Are My Likes, And NSFW Is A HATE.)

@AzkerSmells group

Hello everyone! My name is bensu but you can call me chroma or Beatrice!
I recently joined this community so I hope I will get used to it
My interest are:Dave and bambi, pokemon, and deltarune
I go by she/her/it/xer!

@Null-Gravity language

Hello world. I am Void, but most just call me Null. I know I seem like a lost, edgy teenager, and while that may be true, I'm not as shallow as most would think. I hope to find a place to be myself in this site, and a place to refine my writing so I can actually become someone of worth later in life. Lots of love to everyone here!

@Story_Siren group

Hi, I'm Zero! I always have some sort of story in my head, but when I go write it down on paper, my mind becomes blank. I write Crossover Fanfiction, so this site is helpful for not having to always googling wikis every time I want to continue where I left off and then never finish it. Thanks for reading!

Yooo crossover fanfiction? Which crossovers do you write?

@Story_Siren group

Hi, I'm Zero! I always have some sort of story in my head, but when I go write it down on paper, my mind becomes blank. I write Crossover Fanfiction, so this site is helpful for not having to always googling wikis every time I want to continue where I left off and then never finish it. Thanks for reading!

Yooo crossover fanfiction? Which crossovers do you write?

@fishfynns

Hi, I'm Fynn! (Like my profile picture!) I found this through some intense google searching, and decided I wanted to get serious about writing my stories and planning everything out. I've been writing since I was 9 years old, and I've never really lost it as a hobby. Seriously, some of my characters have been around for a WHILE. I'm a transman, and I use he/they pronouns. I'm excited to be joining a writing community!!

@fishfynns

Hi, I'm Fynn! (Like my profile picture!) I found this through some intense google searching, and decided I wanted to get serious about writing my stories and planning everything out. I've been writing since I was 9 years old, and I've never really lost it as a hobby. Seriously, some of my characters have been around for a WHILE. I'm a transman, and I use he/they pronouns. I'm excited to be joining a writing community!!

@Jeffrys_requiem

Elo, I am sort of new here I’ve had an account four three years, but for three of them I was inactive. I’m here to make friends, and rp

@Jeffrys_requiem

Elo everyone, I heard about this website a few years ago, and thought I might try it out. I’ve recently scrapped one of my stories and thought this community could give a few pointers. I’m also here to make friends, and rp.

@n o s t r a d a m u s location_city

Howdy, I'm Amelie. I'm 20 which means I'm practically a senior citizen on this website lol, but I've been on it since 2016 right after it first launched back in the beta testing days (albeit with a different account than the one I have now). My scary big girl day-job is working in building management (i've been a bartender and a hotel housekeeper in the past, and I went to film school). When I first started on here I was 13 and really wasn't doing much writing but I finally have a story idea that's stuck so I'm back to see it through.

@False-andrew flash_on

Howdy, I'm Amelie. I'm 20 which means I'm practically a senior citizen on this website lol, but I've been on it since 2016 right after it first launched back in the beta testing days (albeit with a different account than the one I have now). My scary big girl day-job is working in building management (i've been a bartender and a hotel housekeeper in the past, and I went to film school). When I first started on here I was 13 and really wasn't doing much writing but I finally have a story idea that's stuck so I'm back to see it through.

Ave, Amelie! I'm also a senior citizen, though I only joined recently-ish.

@Drozen ac_unit

Ooo, an introduction topic.

I don’t really have an online name (identity?) So just call me whatever. Dro, Drozen, etc. I like to dance and fly silly little guys around. Sometimes I do a bit of writing and I’ve dabbled in the art of comic making, but it’s harder than it looks. English isn’t my first language but it’s pretty close, I think. I found this site through google.
I use any pronouns, with no preference. I’m pretty busy nowadays so I’m usually online during later hours or very early morning ones, but I guess depending on where you live those are convenient times. Timezones, amiright?
I speak a few languages, Ukrainian, English (of course), Russian and French. I guess I’m what’s known as a quadrilingual? (I looked that up.) I’m also interested in trying to cover Arabic and Mandarin.
Fun fact, I’m familiar with Morse code. I guess you could say I’m fluent in that too?
Looking forwards to having a place to store my characters!