forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

@Dayzed forum

oh cool! the traveling sounds nice. well, if you ever need any help with anything around the site, i'm available- as are some of the other users, so don't be afraid to ask around

Deleted user

I chuckle and bow back Ave, Yukio Boreas. We hope you enjoy your stay here.

Deleted user

I shrug slightly Arcum reverentior est forma salutationis. I have nothing against waving hello - I do it to close friends. But for a stranger whom you are just meeting, first impressions are important.

Deleted user

I chuckle You are someone I would like to know in real life, I think.

@RottingInMyRoom

JUST SOMETHING THAT POPPED UP IN MY HEAD BUTTT

Wouldn't "coffee at midnight" or "coffee at night" or "caffeine at night" etc be like a cool band name? Like fr. Nobody steal that.

@RottingInMyRoom

I'm commiting that to memory, at the least.

YA JUST DONT STEAL IT LOL

im jk you can steal it there are infinite variations.

cappuccino at twilight

Deleted user

I thought everyone could?

OH WAIT HE SAID SIGH

SIGH MY BAD HE SIGHED VIOLENTLY

Oh- that's somethig different that I know everyone can do. Maybe not well. But everyone can do it.

@RottingInMyRoom

OH WAIT HE SAID SIGH

Oh- that's somethig different that I know everyone can do. Maybe not well. But everyone can do it.

I doubt everyone could do it. For instance people with speech inequalities or people without…. mouths.

Deleted user

OH WAIT HE SAID SIGH

I doubt everyone could do it. For instance people with speech inequalities or people without…. mouths.

Who doesn't have a mouth?

@RottingInMyRoom

OH WAIT HE SAID SIGH

Who doesn't have a mouth?

People with facial deformities? Maybe? It's possible right?

Deleted user

"Otofacial syndrome is an extraordinarily rare congenital deformity in which a person is born without a mandible, and, consequently, without a chin. In nearly all cases, the child does not survive because it is unable to breathe and eat properly." Apparantly, yes. But you don't live long.

@RottingInMyRoom

"Otofacial syndrome is an extraordinarily rare congenital deformity in which a person is born without a mandible, and, consequently, without a chin. In nearly all cases, the child does not survive because it is unable to breathe and eat properly." Apparantly, yes. But you don't live long.

man you got that from Wikipedia you can't trust anything that site says.
But still ya that's accurate. And possible cuz there will be no babies that will sigh violently with that.

Deleted user

I triple checked before sending the tidbit. It's true. Besides, the Wikipedia mods are almost zealous in their control of the site. Any new information comes out on a subject and it pops up in Wikipedia.

@RottingInMyRoom

You're right, ya I'm just untrusting because the infamous…ness of Wikipedia had to have come from something. But I shall calm down. My essential point is that sighing is not violent, sighing is like a gentle sound kinda.