forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

Deleted user

Good to know. I shall remember your love of a good debate for a later date.
I agree. As I said, I don't put much stock into love. But moving on. . . I hope life has been treating you well, amica.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Good to know. I shall remember your love of a good debate for a later date.
I agree. As I said, I don't put much stock into love. But moving on. . . I hope life has been treating you well, amica.

It’s doing ok. It’s life, you know?
Been busy lately, so coming here at the end of the day to just write is always nice.

Deleted user

I understand that. I come here at night when I work to distract myself from the lonliness of my own company.

Deleted user

Fantasy. Gothic fiction. It depends on what mood I am in. Imaginatio in tenebris maxime operatur.

Deleted user

CST. . . I'm currently out of America myself. It's currently 2:51 here.

Deleted user

Not necessarily. My job requires me to be up this late.

Deleted user

I did it all the time when I was younger. I would stay up for hours reading or simply watching the moon.

@larcenistarsonist group

(hi guys, hate to interrupt but could you possibly take this to a different general chat or a pm? nothing against you guys, but my notifs are getting flooded from this conversation. Welcome to notebook Visio! I'm glad to see you here! :D)

@IamNOTachickenok

HI there, everyone! You can all call me Anti-Chicken. (I'm not actually against chickens, I'm just not a chicken. *nervous sweat *)