forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

@larcenistarsonist group

Hey newcomers!!! I welcome you all to Notebook!!! This is the place for organizing all your writing stuff and making new writer friends!!! This place is so cool,,,

I've been on here for about three years now and I like to say that I've garnered a bit of a reputation for myself. I'm MJ (she/they), and I'm just an average high schooler who likes D&D and History. I hope you guys love it here as much as I have!!!

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hey newcomers!!! I welcome you all to Notebook!!! This is the place for organizing all your writing stuff and making new writer friends!!! This place is so cool,,,

I've been on here for about three years now and I like to say that I've garnered a bit of a reputation for myself. I'm MJ (she/they), and I'm just an average high schooler who likes D&D and History. I hope you guys love it here as much as I have!!!

waves hello! Nice to meet you!

@False-andrew flash_on

What sort of device are you on? If it's a phone laying down is a cinch lol

I’m on a school issued device- (iPad)

Oh that's fun! I had one of those a few years ago- only issue is, I jailbroke mine (removed the restrictions on it)

@Eli-the-transboi group

What sort of device are you on? If it's a phone laying down is a cinch lol

I’m on a school issued device- (iPad)

Oh that's fun! I had one of those a few years ago- only issue is, I jailbroke mine (removed the restrictions on it)

Bro howwwwww XD

Deleted user

Hiiiii! I’m AmeSky, but you can call me Ame or Amethyst ^^ I don’t really use Notebook for worldbuilding, I mainly use Campfire, but the forums and discussions are really fun!!

I love to roleplay, read, write, and draw.
As an artist and a writer I will show no hesitation or mercy making my characters suffer

I also love Harry Potter, Wings of Fire (I started a discussion for that in books haha), and Sky: Children of the Light!

I have a Sky: CotL au (wip) called Fallen Light, it’s pretty cool.

I might start a roleplaying discussion if I find enough people with the same common interests as me! (Sky is a very small fandom, I doubt anyone here knows it 😅)

Deleted user

I've heard of Sky, but haven't started on it yet. I want to tho!

IVE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE

I FOUND SOMEONE WHOS HEARD OF SKY

this brings me great joy

Deleted user

and Sky: Children of the Light!

I have the game downloaded on my Nintendo Switch for quite some time now, but I haven't played it yet.

You should :0 it’s really fun and I’ve made a lot of friends there

@TheWholeShebang group

Hey y'all the name's Lola! I've been working on a worldbuilding project for a quite a while now, so I signed up for Notebook to help me organize things. It's for fun, so it's pretty bad. I promise I can write good sometimes! :D

@False-andrew flash_on

Hey y'all the name's Lola! I've been working on a worldbuilding project for a quite a while now, so I signed up for Notebook to help me organize things. It's for fun, so it's pretty bad. I promise I can write good sometimes! :D

Nice to meet you Lola! I'm looking forward to seeing your writing styles and characters, as well as making friends with you!