forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Fam, nicely done! that's impressive
Gotta say, you got me beat by a lot lol
I've been working on a novel with a friend for around 5 years, we've started our like, 6th rewrite, and are nowhere CLOSE to done. and neither one of us has written in months.

@Pepsi-spilled-on-the-pages

There are times I dont write for like a month but I try to write 260 words monday though friday so I hope to finish in June Then I can hopefully get it published. But id like someone to go though and critique it for me first. I've had my friend read it for me but she just makes funny comments

@Pepsi-spilled-on-the-pages

The main character gets stabbed and becomes friends with someone who volunteers at the hospital. He's a really cool dude and they become close friends and it finds out the dude likes him. basically theres a huge plot twist and the main character gets kidnapped by the friend and yeah.

@False-andrew flash_on

Heya! I'm new here, just looking for a place to meet new people really - kinda at a loss for writing/drawing ideas but that's okay! My name is Gemma, and I look forward to getting to know you! I could also really use some advice on 3D rigging and streaming, since I want to become a vtuber in the near future. (Please don't hate me for it, I just want to have fun and make people laugh-) Anyways yeah! I hope everyone who reads this has an amazing rest of their night 💙

@spacebluelily language

So, I think it's time for me to introduce myself again. Hi, I'm Pandora. Older users might remember me as Wednesday or Laffy. I've been on Notebook for around four years now? I think… anyway, some things about me…hm, well, I can speak both Spanish and English! I suck at math (STILL STUCK IN ALGREBA FOUNDATIONS!!), I like learning about history, reading Greek Myths, roleplaying, writing fanfics/reading fanfics, and teasing my little brother. I'm currently playing the Ace Attorney games and Hades and Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga (even though it's been quite some time since I last played it lol). I also like anime and I'm currently watching Death Note, Fairy Tail and Gun Gale Online. So, that's pretty much it.

(also, if you're interested in hearing songs in Spanish, I recommended El Noa Noa - Juan Gabriel, El Rey - Vicente Fernández, La Chona - Los Tucanes De Tijuana, Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena, Vuela, Vuela (Voyage, Voyage) - Magento, Si Una Vez - Selena, Suerte (Whenever, Whenever) - Shakira, ABBA's songs that are in Spanish (bc let's be honest all of them are great) and my personal favorite Rata De Dos Patas - Paquita La Del Barrio)

@Eli-the-transboi group

waves hey- uh- new here- I’m Eli. I’m 16 and just- apart of a bunch of communities. I’m really friendly so if ya want you can come and chat. Just please no harassment.

@False-andrew flash_on

Hey Eli! Nice to meet you! The community here seems to be very chill so far - I wouldn't really know, I literally joined yesterday - but if anyone give you any issues, feel free to talk to me about it! Always here for you 💙

@False-andrew flash_on

AND! Me being me, and me being your friend, you should get some rest now! You don't have to sleep - I know that you can't always do that - but at least lie down! It's scientific fact that even if you don't sleep, just laying down and resting can help relieve stress, anxiety and depression - all because you mentioned you're tired. I am that mom friend lol

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD slay- I would lay down but I also wanna be on here and (in all honesty im not allowed on cites like this-) -.- but oh well- i may lie down later- plus its the weekend so ill survive- maybe- XD who knows- (me now scolding myself cause my plan WAS to regress tonight and ALREADY my brain is like- YEAHHHH ABOUT THATTTTT-

@spacebluelily language

waves hey- uh- new here- I’m Eli. I’m 16 and just- apart of a bunch of communities. I’m really friendly so if ya want you can come and chat. Just please no harassment.

Welcome, Eli! Notebook.ai is generally a chill place and we try our best to not create drama. Hope you like it here :)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Welcome, Eli! Notebook.ai is generally a chill place and we try our best to not create drama. Hope you like it here :)

Thanks! Glad to find a nice community