forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

(also, if you're interested in hearing songs in Spanish, I recommended El Noa Noa - Juan Gabriel, El Rey - Vicente Fernández, La Chona - Los Tucanes De Tijuana, Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena, Vuela, Vuela (Voyage, Voyage) - Magento, Si Una Vez - Selena, Suerte (Whenever, Whenever) - Shakira, ABBA's songs that are in Spanish (bc let's be honest all of them are great) and my personal favorite Rata De Dos Patas - Paquita La Del Barrio)

I was lowkey looking for recs like this. Learning Spanish is pretty slow going now that I don't hang w my Mexican coworkers anymore. I figured some other songs would help me learn. I do like Selena already so I can see you are a man of taste.
Also hi Laffy Idk if you remember me but I'm Dom

@spacebluelily language

(also, if you're interested in hearing songs in Spanish, I recommended El Noa Noa - Juan Gabriel, El Rey - Vicente Fernández, La Chona - Los Tucanes De Tijuana, Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena, Vuela, Vuela (Voyage, Voyage) - Magento, Si Una Vez - Selena, Suerte (Whenever, Whenever) - Shakira, ABBA's songs that are in Spanish (bc let's be honest all of them are great) and my personal favorite Rata De Dos Patas - Paquita La Del Barrio)

I was lowkey looking for recs like this. Learning Spanish is pretty slow going now that I don't hang w my Mexican coworkers anymore. I figured some other songs would help me learn. I do like Selena already so I can see you are a man of taste.
Also hi Laffy Idk if you remember me but I'm Dom

Ah, I was just recommending some songs that I grew up with. But yeah, Selena was a great artist and one of my favorites and it be wrong of me not to recommend some of her songs. You're kinda hard to forget tbh (in a good way) but hi Dom! If you want, I can give you the link to my playlist. 3 hours worth of music in Spanish and will be updated every once in a while. (it sounds like I'm trying to convince you to buy something help 💀)

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Idk or care if anyone remembers me, but since I've been apparently revived, (probably only temporarily) I may as well reintroduce myself.
Hi, I'm Starry, previously known as Starlight, Starlight Wolfheart, Everwolf, and probably a couple other aliases. I've been around for…. Idk, since 2017 at least. My profile won't match up with that, but that's cause this is my third account.

That said, I'm not on here very much anymore, as I prefer discord in terms of notifications.

Anyway, if anyone recognizes me, and happens to have an old rp thread I forgot feel free to dm me here, no guarantees I'll see it tho.

Anyway I hope y'all are having a great day.

@Story_Siren group

I'm Luna and I'm an OG Notebookian! But I haven't been on the site for the last year so I'm playing cat-up now. I love dark chocolate, cats, role-playing, making friends, traveling, and lotsssss more things.

@spacebluelily language

Hi, I'm Starry, previously known as Starlight, Starlight Wolfheart, Everwolf, and probably a couple other aliases. I've been around for…. Idk, since 2017 at least. My profile won't match up with that, but that's cause this is my third account.

Ah, hi Starry! It's so nice to see that you're back!

OMG LAFFY AKA WEDNESDAY HOLY SHIT MY GUY ITS BEEN FOREVER!!!! so good to see you back!!!! I don't know if you remember me either, but I'm MJ alhfjskshf

AH HI MJ HOW HAVE YOU BEEN??? I'VE MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! (and yeah, it has been quite a long time since i actually interacted with people from the site, hasn't it?)

@spacebluelily language

i've gone by @totallynotwednesday and @laffy-taffy in the past, so you might recognize me by one of those users. if not, it just means we haven't been formally acquainted with :)

Deleted user

Ave. I am Visio. I found this sight through hours of searching through worldbuilding sites that either didn't work or didn;t have the right UI for me.

You may call me Visio or Tris. Either one works. You may message me if you want to start a roleplay with me or if we already have a roleplay and want to discuss the finer points of it.

If, for whatever reason, you need someone to talk to, I am all ears. "Seen, not heard," is my motto in regards to issues. I will listen, maybe offer 2 bits of comforting words, but otherwise nothing.

Vale.