forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 592 followers

@spacebluelily language

Why can I not? Is it really so bad to fall in love at first sight? Does that just not attest to the great beauty of the object of your affections?

fanfic writers in the distance: write that down, write that down!

@RhysTheFirebird group

N, I didn’t mean you- I meant Eli.
But then, anyone can do what they want.
But sometimes, love at first sight can be kind off silly.
Attraction, yes, but love? Idk

Deleted user

I find it. . . poetic. Some may call it stupid or silly, but in the end, love is still love, and it all fades in the cold embrace of Death. Let Eli feel what they want for now; I'm sure those feelings will pass well before I or he does.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Ik ik, It was merely a comment meant for Eli to understand anyways.
I have nothing against love at first sight, I don’t find it stupid, and I do know it can happen.

Deleted user

I am merely expressing my personal feelings on the matter. I have been a victim of love at first sight, myself. Cupid is a fickle friend and a bitter enemy. That is why me and him have only had one interaction in my life. It's just a fact that I don't put much stock in love. Solus ero usque ad finem. Et si invenero quem volo manere, mors me ultra decem annos non tanget.

Deleted user

I am merely expressing my personal feelings on the matter. I have been a victim of love at first sight, myself. Cupid is a fickle friend and a bitter enemy. That is why me and him have only had one interaction in my life. It's just a fact that I don't put much stock in love. Solus ero usque ad finem. Et si invenero quem volo manere, mors me ultra decem annos non tanget.

Deleted user

@RhysTheFirebird group

So am I. Anyways.
Another topic please?
I didn’t really want my harmless comment to turn into a debate about love. It was just something that only Eli would really understand.

Deleted user

So am I. Anyways.
Another topic please?
I didn’t really want my harmless comment to turn into a debate about love. It was just something that only Eli would really understand.

Meae paenitemus, Rhys.

@RhysTheFirebird group

So am I. Anyways.
Another topic please?

Meae paenitemus, Rhys.

You’re perfectly fine, I always love a good debate. I just dont have much to say on the matter of love.
Though I do think love at first sight can be kind of silly sometimes, it happens to the best of us. And everyone experiences emotions differently.