forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

my canadian math teacher left canada for a reason
hm i wonder why

because of freakin bagged milk

that and the weather apparently

I will concede that Canada's weather is all over the place. Goes down to around -40 C in the winter (and this is Ottawa, pretty much as south as you can get!!) and highs of +30-ish in the summer! We don't have four seasons; we have winter, second winter, false spring, mud, summer, bake-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk, tolerable, and how-dare-you-even-go-outside

@spacebluelily language

Canadians and their bagged milk,
man
It’s weird

Americans and their McDonalds'
The farthest you can get from a McDonalds from anywhere in the States is only 172 kilometres! Why??

WHO USES KILOMETERS!?

LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO USES THE METRIC SYSTEM
AKA EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR LIBERIA, MYANMAR, AND AMERICA

YOU HAVE A POINT THERE

BUT THE METRIC SYSTEM DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE

AT LEAST IT'S COHERENT AND FOLLOWS A STEADY PATTERN
WHAT THE FORK IS A YARD?? OR A PINT OR A QUART??

One yard is 3 feet (also the British use the term yard…i mean since britian colonized America…so not much of a surprise)
A pint is a unit of volume or capacity. There are 16 US fluid ounces in a pint.
A quart is a unit of volume or capacity. There are 32 US fluid ounces in a quart. Which equals 4 cups.

@spacebluelily language

hm i wonder why

I will concede that Canada's weather is all over the place. Goes down to around -40 C in the winter (and this is Ottawa, pretty much as south as you can get!!) and highs of +30-ish in the summer! We don't have four seasons; we have winter, second winter, false spring, mud, summer, bake-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk, tolerable, and how-dare-you-even-go-outside

NOT FALSE SPRING 💀

Deleted user

man
It’s weird

The farthest you can get from a McDonalds from anywhere in the States is only 172 kilometres! Why??

WHO USES KILOMETERS!?

YOU HAVE A POINT THERE

One yard is 3 feet (also the British use the term yard…i mean since britian colonized America..)
A quart is a unit of volume or capacity. There are 32 US fluid ounces in a quart. Which equals 4 cups.

… I was not expecting someone to actually answer that. Thanks, Pindira.

Deleted user

hm i wonder why

NOT FALSE SPRING 💀

it's true! for the rest of the world, it's spring, and we have Mother Nature toying with us like a cat with a mouse. "Oh, poor babies, didja think it was spring yet? Haha BLIZZARD! BLIZZARD! That'll teach you!"

@spacebluelily language

man
It’s weird

WHO USES KILOMETERS!?

YOU HAVE A POINT THERE

One yard is 3 feet (also the British use the term yard…i mean since britian colonized America..)

… I was not expecting someone to actually answer that. Thanks, Pindira.

You're welcome Denny.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

ALSO there are 36 inches in a yard! And a ruler normally has 12 inches which equal one foot. So 12 x 3 = 36 which makes a yard :D

Which is why the metric system makes so much more sense, it's literally all in 10s 100s and 1000s

@spacebluelily language

I think america is a shitshow and it sucks, a lot but the moment someone else that's not from America shits on the country i become 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸 PATRIOTIC 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Deleted user

ALSO there are 36 inches in a yard! And a ruler normally has 12 inches which equal one foot. So 12 x 3 = 36 which makes a yard :D

Which is why the metric system makes so much more sense, it's literally all in 10s 100s and 1000s

yessss easy conversions!! simple! makes sense!

@spacebluelily language

ahahaha Mexico has the metric system and it literally takes me forever to understand what my mom's baking recipes mean. and instead i just decide to convert it to the imperial system bc that's what i was taught on

Deleted user

actually y'all wanna know why America uses the imperial system? it's surprising simple.

sure!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I think america is a shitshow and it sucks, a lot but the moment someone else that's not from America shits on the country i become 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸 PATRIOTIC 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Omg sameeeee
Like I absolutely love this country. I disagree with a lot that goes on in the country in a lot of stuff.
But based off of like founding principles, I’m proud to be an American

Deleted user

I refuse to read the all the new pages.

hi

AME HIIIIII

PANDORA HIIIIII

@spacebluelily language

yessss easy conversions!! simple! makes sense!

also our rules do have centimeters written on them this is how most of rulers look like

Universal Flat Wood Ruler Standard/Metric 6" 59024 - Walmart.com - Walmart.com