forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

I understand, O Leader, but it does not make it any easier to see this poor soul's fate sealed

I nod I am saddened too, but it must be done.

Then so be it

I smile I have a special, extra gift for thee, if you so wish to recieveth it.

@-LemonTail- language

cries in a corner all alone All my people have left me…

join me

Why should I?

because- consults notes free everything, eternal family and you get a cool knife

Intriguing…

indeed- do you accept?

chanting accept accept accept

I regret to inform you that I do not accept. I must stay loyal to my empire.

of course, of course. . . though i regret to inform you that you have now been declared a "heretic" and you will never be able to join our joyous cause.

a crowd of witnesses gasps in horror

Fine. I would never wish to join you, anyway.

I sigh sorrowfully, slamming the butt of my warhammer against the ground; a wave of kinetic energy radiates out from the one hit Do not despair, though. . . for through the rites of sanctified death, you may purify your soul and be known as a Saint.

So now you shall kill me? Since I didn't join your forces?

I smile radiantly Only if you wish it. Otherwise you shall remain a Heretic.

Then I shall. What you are a part of now… it's nothing I would be proud of.

@False-andrew flash_on

casually spins sword, nearly decapitating anyone within range

whacks ghostie with my W A R H A M M E R

HEY

I look at Ghostie imperiously You nearly destroyed my divine visage. You are lucky you escaped with a tap.

crosses arms well, you were the one within range of my sword.

I scowl Slander.

throws sword at Gemma

I knock it out of the air and phase out of existance before phasing back in and knocking Ghostie's head off her shoulders Divine retribution. "ANd the Crab sayeth, whoever harms you shall recieve punishment sevenfold."

@False-andrew flash_on

cries in a corner all alone All my people have left me…

join me

Why should I?

because- consults notes free everything, eternal family and you get a cool knife

Intriguing…

indeed- do you accept?

chanting accept accept accept

I regret to inform you that I do not accept. I must stay loyal to my empire.

of course, of course. . . though i regret to inform you that you have now been declared a "heretic" and you will never be able to join our joyous cause.

a crowd of witnesses gasps in horror

Fine. I would never wish to join you, anyway.

I sigh sorrowfully, slamming the butt of my warhammer against the ground; a wave of kinetic energy radiates out from the one hit Do not despair, though. . . for through the rites of sanctified death, you may purify your soul and be known as a Saint.

So now you shall kill me? Since I didn't join your forces?

I smile radiantly Only if you wish it. Otherwise you shall remain a Heretic.

Then I shall. What you are a part of now… it's nothing I would be proud of.

I sigh sorrowfully Then the next time we meet, it will be on the field of battle.

Deleted user

I understand, O Leader, but it does not make it any easier to see this poor soul's fate sealed

Then so be it

I very much wish to receive this gift

@False-andrew flash_on

Then so be it

I nod I command thee to kneel and bow your head, raising your hands above your head, palms up and ready.

Deleted user

Then so be it

I nod I command thee to kneel and bow your head, raising your hands above your head, palms up and ready.

I do so

Deleted user

HEY

I look at Ghostie imperiously You nearly destroyed my divine visage. You are lucky you escaped with a tap.

I scowl Slander.

throws sword at Gemma

I knock it out of the air and phase out of existance before phasing back in and knocking Ghostie's head off her shoulders Divine retribution. "ANd the Crab sayeth, whoever harms you shall recieve punishment sevenfold."

Ghost screeches of rage as I fall over, my head disappearing and reappearing back on my neck

scoffs and catches my sword someone woke up with an attitude.

@False-andrew flash_on

Then so be it

I do so

I place a divine longsword into your hands You have accepted the divine gift of the Crabsword. Weild it well.

@False-andrew flash_on

HEY

I scowl Slander.

throws sword at Gemma

Ghost screeches of rage as I fall over, my head disappearing and reappearing back on my neck

I sigh You nearly eviscerated me and have the gall to say I have an attitude?

Deleted user

Then so be it

I do so

I place a divine longsword into your hands You have accepted the divine gift of the Crabsword. Weild it well.

I stand solemnly I will

@False-andrew flash_on

what’s going on

i started a religion and a crusade

Omg xcan I have a sword to ade in the crucade?

I smile brightly Nothing as grand as First Commander Denny's sword, but you shall be gifted the Pincer.

Deleted user

HEY

I scowl Slander.

throws sword at Gemma

Dude, chill out, it was an accident. sips coffee as if nothing happened

@IamNOTachickenok

I HAVE ONCE AGAIN RETURNED

*strokes my babies *

@False-andrew flash_on

Then so be it

I do so

I stand solemnly I will

I laugh delightedly Now go forth. I shall be right behind you. Slaughter the Chickens. Slaughter the pitiful ranks of the Chanclas. Destroy the armies of the Cheesecake.

@False-andrew flash_on

HEY

I scowl Slander.

throws sword at Gemma

Dude, chill out, it was an accident. sips coffee as if nothing happened

An accident that nearly ended with a divine being's death.

Deleted user

An accident that nearly ended with a divine being's death.

So? I don’t care. chill, yet annoying, ghostie grin

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

what’s going on

i started a religion and a crusade

Omg xcan I have a sword to ade in the crucade?

I smile brightly Nothing as grand as First Commander Denny's sword, but you shall be gifted the Pincer.

Thank you mom