forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Lemon, you’re team chicken, right?

Yes

In that case, I shall be on both Team Cheesecake and Team Chicken

My dear cinnamon,
It saddens me to inform you that the alliance forged between cheesecake and Chancla was to prevent team chicken from gaining too much power.
We are still happy to have you, provided you do not turn double agent
🍰🍰🍰
Here is some cheesecake

Deleted user

I’m pretty sure it was mentioned just a few pages back, but I’m not gonna go look for it, Denny, what team are you on?

C r a b
And yeah. Looking for things anywhere is a pain, especially if it's lost in the chaos

@spacebluelily language

ALSO there are 36 inches in a yard! And a ruler normally has 12 inches which equals one foot. So 12 x 3 = 36 which makes a yard :D

Oh I did not know that!
Canada's weird.
We measure length and most everything else metrically but our height in feet. We weigh food in kilograms and people in pounds. And we speak like Americans, spell like Brits, and throw random French (or Franglais, as it's known in some parts, which is a mixture of both languages: 'merci beaucoup' becomes 'mercy bucket' and stuff like that along with actual french) words whenever we feel like it

that sounds equally cool and confusing

I choose team crab because I didn't know about teams other than crab and cheesecake. And well I don't like cheese or cheesecake.

Very well, dear clover
While it saddens me to know that you do not enjoy the patron dessert of my kingdom, I can respect your decision. I wish you all the best with team crab.

@False-andrew flash_on

cries in a corner all alone All my people have left me…

join me

Why should I?

because- consults notes free everything, eternal family and you get a cool knife

Deleted user

ALSO there are 36 inches in a yard! And a ruler normally has 12 inches which equals one foot. So 12 x 3 = 36 which makes a yard :D

Oh I did not know that!
Canada's weird.
We measure length and most everything else metrically but our height in feet. We weigh food in kilograms and people in pounds. And we speak like Americans, spell like Brits, and throw random French (or Franglais, as it's known in some parts, which is a mixture of both languages: 'merci beaucoup' becomes 'mercy bucket' and stuff like that along with actual french) words whenever we feel like it

Spelling tests are the worst. The teachers want us to spell like Canadians but that is fundamentally, spelling-wise, a mixture of American and British and somehow it's okay to spell colour but not curiousity?? Pick one!

join me

Why should I?

Lemon if you so choose, there is a spot amongst my generals for you in the cheesecake empire.
While your support would be appreciated, if you choose not to take me up on this offer, I will respect your loyalty to your team.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

My dear cinnamon,
It saddens me to inform you that the alliance forged between cheesecake and Chancla was to prevent team chicken from gaining too much power.
🍰🍰🍰
Here is some cheesecake

I understand. I accept your cheesecake, and return fully to Team Cheesecake.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Oh I did not know that!
Canada's weird.

Spelling tests are the worst. The teachers want us to spell like Canadians but that is fundamentally, spelling-wise, a mixture of American and British and somehow it's okay to spell colour but not curiousity?? Pick one!

m e r c y b u c k e t

My dear cinnamon,
🍰🍰🍰
Here is some cheesecake

I understand. I accept your cheesecake, and return fully to Team Cheesecake.

Your loyalty is appreciated, my friend.

Deleted user

casually spins sword, nearly decapitating anyone within range

@-LemonTail- language

join me

Why should I?

because- consults notes free everything, eternal family and you get a cool knife

Intriguing…

Deleted user

Oh I did not know that!
Canada's weird.

m e r c y b u c k e t

yep! and 's'il vous plait' becomes 'silver plate' and every other word is french (when I write and speak, the words 'le' and 'la' appear everywhere they shouldn't; 'I went to le roller-skate park yesterday' and sometimes we get words confused ('trombone' is paper clip in french and at least all of my friends, myself included, have more than once said 'trombone' instead of paper clip.)

@False-andrew flash_on

join me

Why should I?

Intriguing…

indeed- do you accept?

Deleted user

join me

Why should I?

Intriguing…

indeed- do you accept?

chanting accept accept accept

@-LemonTail- language

join me

Why should I?

Lemon if you so choose, there is a spot amongst my generals for you in the cheesecake empire.
While your support would be appreciated, if you choose not to take me up on this offer, I will respect your loyalty to your team.

That is tempting, but I am regretfully sorry to inform you that I rather dislike cheesecake. If I were to join you, I would not be able to support the cheesecake team.
I believe I shall stay with the chickens.