forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Danny both of you to assume that my empires limited to only those with a lactose tolerance. One of the core fundamentals of empire cheesecake is that any, and all people are deserving of the opportunity to eat cheesecake, therefore, all cheesecake in the cheesecake empire is made with lactose free milk

Fine, then. Have fun with your stupid milk in cartons like an American.

laughs in bald eagle
ONLY THE CANADIANS WOULD BAG THEIR FORKING MILK

scoffs in beaver
ONLY THE AMERICANS WOULD BRING GUNS TO SCHOOL

At least we’re not responsible for Justin Bieber

@-LemonTail- language

Danny both of you to assume that my empires limited to only those with a lactose tolerance. One of the core fundamentals of empire cheesecake is that any, and all people are deserving of the opportunity to eat cheesecake, therefore, all cheesecake in the cheesecake empire is made with lactose free milk

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

As an American myself I agree with this - and as a teacher I say it is very sad- but as the leader of the Crabs, I must say that Americans and their schools forking suck-

ALSO WHO PUTS THEIR MILK IN CARTONS

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

cackles in freedom
At least we’re not responsible for Justin Bieber

rolls eyes in maple syrup
That thing was a mistake and was never supposed to breach containment.

@spacebluelily language

Pandora, my dear friend and Ally;
I desperately require your assistance.
It appears that multiple times in the past week, my nations treasured cheesecake Vault has been broken into and robbed.
I can only suspect the chicken is the culprit for this heinous crime
Please help me devise a system that is chicken proof. we must protect the cheesecakes

you have my full assistance, my dear gabs.
We will protect the cheesecake, and we will bring the thieves to justice.

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

As an American myself I agree with this - and as a teacher I say it is very sad- but as the leader of the Crabs, I must say that Americans and their schools forking suck-

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

It… MAKES SENSE?? WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT IN A CARTON??

@-LemonTail- language

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

CARTONS… make sense!!

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

No, it freaking doesn’t?!?!
What happens if the bag pops it just explodes everywhere?!?!
Cartons are sturdy and reliable

@False-andrew flash_on

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

that's….that's actually not funny? like as some one who lives in America i am seriously tired of hearing this shit

It's a legitamate point- there's so many school shootings that we've stopped talking about them-

@spacebluelily language

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

EXACTLY LIKE?? HELLO MILK IN BAGS CAUSE MORE MESS THAN MILK IN CARTOONS
THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO DRANK MILK IN BAGS FOR NEARLY 13 YEARS
MILK IN CARTONS IS JuST SO MUCH EASIER

Pandora, my dear friend and Ally;
I desperately require your assistance.
It appears that multiple times in the past week, my nations treasured cheesecake Vault has been broken into and robbed.
I can only suspect the chicken is the culprit for this heinous crime
Please help me devise a system that is chicken proof. we must protect the cheesecakes

you have my full assistance, my dear gabs.
We will protect the cheesecake, and we will bring the thieves to justice.

Thank you, friend.

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

CARTONS… make sense!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY DON'T! YOU CAN FIT MORE MILK PER FRIDGE WITH BAGS!

Deleted user

(i gtg guys… for like a week p-p….. sum up what happened when i get back!!)

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

CARTONS… make sense!!

BUT WHAT IF IT POPS?!?!

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

You put it in a MILK CONTAINER like a SENSIBLE PERSON so that DOESN'T HAPPEN

@-LemonTail- language

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

CARTONS… make sense!!

HOW DO YOU EVEN OPEN THEM? OR USE THEM?? WHAT IF IT SPILLS EVERYWHERE??

@-LemonTail- language

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

THAT'S A THING?

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

THAT'S A THING?

Yeah!! You put the bag in a Milk Container so it doesn't flop everywhere!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

THAT'S A THING?

JUST DRINK THE MILK IN A GLASS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN, JEEZ

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

WHO PUTS MILK IN BAGS??

CARTONS… make sense!!

HOW DO YOU EVEN OPEN THEM? OR USE THEM?? WHAT IF IT SPILLS EVERYWHERE??

YOU CUT A HOLE FOR THE MILK TO COME OUT OF, ANOTHER ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE SO IT CAN POUR PROPERLY, AND PUT IT IN THE MILK CONTAINER. VOILA. MJOLK.