forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

SHE LIESSSSSSSS

Wonder do you really think that you stand a chance against the united forces of cheese cake and chancla?

YES

doubtful

How so?

nothing can beat cheesecake and chancla
both literally and for the purposes of this chat

AHEM
ExCuSe Me!?

You're excused

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

SHE LIESSSSSSSS

Wonder do you really think that you stand a chance against the united forces of cheese cake and chancla?

YES

doubtful

Nightmare you belong to team chancla, yes?

I'm on cheesecake

Oh yes, of course, my apologies, my dear Ally

@-LemonTail- language

SHE LIESSSSSSSS

YES

doubtful

How so?

AHEM
ExCuSe Me!?

You're excused

Thank you.

ahem

Have you forgotten who created this magnificent chat?

SHE LIESSSSSSSS

YES

doubtful

How so?

AHEM
ExCuSe Me!?

You're excused

Thank you.

ahem

No
she's currently sitting right next to me
and I don't really care

@-LemonTail- language

SHE LIESSSSSSSS

YES

doubtful

How so?

AHEM
ExCuSe Me!?

You're excused

Thank you.

ahem

No
and I don't really care

This is why I don't eat cheesecake.

@spacebluelily language

sobs where is queen chicken when you need her!!!!!! hugs sparkly chicky eggs

she has abandoned you, like she abandoned her subjects at the beginning. will you really place your trust on a chicken who will continue to hurt you and her children? Will you allow such a cruel action go unpunished? My dear, matchstick. You have a choice to make. A very painful one, at that.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

join me!

chicken is returning
i think

but what if she does not. if you join us then you will always be supported. In everything crab

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

she has abandoned you, like she abandoned her subjects at the beginning. will you really place your trust on a chicken who will continue to hurt you and her children? Will you allow such a cruel action go unpunished? My dear, matchstick. You have a choice to make. A very painful one, at that.

Join the alliance and you will be well cared for. We will provide you and any other deserters with unlimited cheesecake and the weapon of choice of our alliance, the chancla. Any refugees of team chicken will be welcomed with open arms.

@spacebluelily language

Matchstick, join me. I promise on my life that I would never abandon you. Speak to my subjects, if you so wish. They will tell you all you need to know. But, if you join any other team (with the exception of Cheesecake that is) you will not have that same luxury.

Deleted user

Join the alliance and you will be well cared for. We will provide you and any other deserters with unlimited cheesecake and the weapon of choice of our alliance, the chancla. Any refugees of team chicken will be welcomed with open arms.

Join team c r a b and you not only get immortality, power, and crab-mates who may as well be family, but also a sweet knife as well! You can get revenge on the chicken if you want, or you can live a life of c r a b and not seek revenge. Team c r a b will not treat you how chicken did. Team c r a b gives you not only what you want but what you need. Join us. We're worth it.

Deleted user

No
and I don't really care

TELL HER TO COME BACK I"M BEING PRESSURED

Pandora, speaking of my own empire, I would like to offer you the position of chief diplomat in the cheesecake empire as a token of our alliance

ooooh we're getting diplomatic here

@False-andrew flash_on

Join team c r a b and you not only get immortality, power, and crab-mates who may as well be family, but also a sweet knife as well! You can get revenge on the chicken if you want, or you can live a life of c r a b and not seek revenge. Team c r a b will not treat you how chicken did. Team c r a b gives you not only what you want but what you need. Join us. We're worth it.

we also offer pandemonium!