forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Danny both of you to assume that my empires limited to only those with a lactose tolerance. One of the core fundamentals of empire cheesecake is that any, and all people are deserving of the opportunity to eat cheesecake, therefore, all cheesecake in the cheesecake empire is made with lactose free milk

@IamNOTachickenok

My dear chicken, I cannot help, but think that this page by page summary for arrow will be biased.
Please forgive my doubt, it is only for the best interest of my empire

For I will only be going a page-by-page honest summary of what is happened. The chicken would ~never~ lie.

raises eyebrows in doubt Need I remind you of the many…. happenings of this chat?

No. You do not.

I can chuck something at the back of your head, dare you question me.

Let me remind you that me and Libby own everything in this school except for 3 people who aren't here.
YOU CAN DO NOTHING

I have a swiftie.

I don't care

It's a

✨sWiFtiE✨

Deleted user

What did I come back to…?

CINNAMON! JOIN TEAM CHICKEN!

Join the alliance!!!!

Life as a soldier on team c r a b will be better than anything these… peasants could ever hope to offer you, Cinnamon

Peasants? Ha! You make me laugh, Danny. What would a lowly team such as crab have against two powerful, and royal teams such as Cheesecake and Chancla?

Let me tell you.

Nothing. They have nothing.

it's DENNY you uncultured SWINE

HE WILL FOREVER BE DANNY AS HE JOINED TEAM CRAB!

(no but let's be honest, autocorrect turned denny to danny ah ops–)

*they

@Eli-the-transboi group

Join the alliance!!!!

Life as a soldier on team c r a b will be better than anything these… peasants could ever hope to offer you, Cinnamon

Peasants? Ha! You make me laugh, Danny. What would a lowly team such as crab have against two powerful, and royal teams such as Cheesecake and Chancla?

Let me tell you.

Well, Pindira, if you want to keep believing those lies, be my guest. At the end of days, we can't say we didn't warn you.

Well, that is, of course, your opinion. Even if it's wrong.

Now.

SPANISH OR VANISH

Gun Emojis - Discord Emoji Duolingo Emoji,Cursed Emoji Gun - Free Emoji ...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@spacebluelily language

keep in mind, i didn't mention all the benefits. i listed the best. your entire family will be safe from all harm within the walls of the C R A B fortress. they will achieve great things, like their parents. and the people that have joined me are not my soldiers, they are my family, and always will be.

Family? You send your so-called family to fight your battles.

As an empress with my own people, I cannot fathom the idea of sending soldiers out to fight my own battles; I fight alongside my soldiers and serve my people, as any empress should

Exactly. If you send your people to fight your battles and all you do is stay safe behind walls, then you are a coward.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Ummmm

Can someone give me a brief explanation of all the teams?

Team Chicken: Has chickens and sparkles.
Team Chancla: Led by Pindira aka They Who Get Names Wrong.
Team Cheesecake: Led by Gabs. Bad team if you are lactose intolerant.
Team Crab: You get immortality, true family, and a knife. Join us.

Team Chicken: Evil australian chicken
Team Chancla: Great team who is allied with team Cheesecake and is led by Pandora
Team Cheesecake: Gives you free cheesecake, led by Gabs, and is allied with team Chancla
Team Crab: Selfish boasting people who are stealing our team members >:(

Why do they all start with C

@spacebluelily language

Join the alliance!!!!

Let me tell you.

HE WILL FOREVER BE DANNY AS HE JOINED TEAM CRAB!

(no but let's be honest, autocorrect turned denny to danny ah ops–)

*they

apologies. i will keep that in mind

Deleted user

Danny both of you to assume that my empires limited to only those with a lactose tolerance. One of the core fundamentals of empire cheesecake is that any, and all people are deserving of the opportunity to eat cheesecake, therefore, all cheesecake in the cheesecake empire is made with lactose free milk

Fine, then. Have fun with your stupid milk in cartons like an American.

Deleted user

my queen….. i need convincing to not join the other teams…. cires in why are their points so valid

@IamNOTachickenok

Ummmm

Team Chancla: Great team who is allied with team Cheesecake and is led by Pandora
Team Cheesecake: Gives you free cheesecake, led by Gabs, and is allied with team Chancla
Team Crab: Selfish boasting people who are team stealers

We like Cs.

Like, C-Section.

And Costco.

And Convulsive.

@spacebluelily language

Ummmm

Team Crab: Selfish boasting people who are team stealers

We like Cs.

Like, C-Section.

And Costco.

And Convulsive.

Costco is a scam

Deleted user

We like Cs.

Like, C-Section.

And Costco.

And Convulsive.

and cOcOnUtS

which we have btw

Deleted user

Join the alliance!!!!

Let me tell you.

Well, Pindira, if you want to keep believing those lies, be my guest. At the end of days, we can't say we didn't warn you.

Well, that is, of course, your opinion. Even if it's wrong.

Now.

SPANISH OR VANISH

Gun Emojis - Discord Emoji Duolingo Emoji,Cursed Emoji Gun - Free Emoji ...

Oh jag är rädd jag är darrar i mina stövlar

@False-andrew flash_on

keep in mind, i didn't mention all the benefits. i listed the best. your entire family will be safe from all harm within the walls of the C R A B fortress. they will achieve great things, like their parents. and the people that have joined me are not my soldiers, they are my family, and always will be.

Family? You send your so-called family to fight your battles.

As an empress with my own people, I cannot fathom the idea of sending soldiers out to fight my own battles; I fight alongside my soldiers and serve my people, as any empress should

Exactly. If you send your people to fight your battles and all you do is stay safe behind walls, then you are a coward.

I AM NO COWARD. I WAS FIGHTING MY BATTLES WELL BEFORE I HADE ANYONE BESIDE ME. DO YOU FORGET, YOU MEANINGLESS WORMS?

I AM THE ORIGINAL.

Deleted user

Chicken and I must vanish again :'(
we will return soon

okay :(

laughs in bald eagle
ONLY THE CANADIANS WOULD BAG THEIR FORKING MILK

@IamNOTachickenok

my queen….. i need convincing to not join the other teams…. cires in why are their points so valid

We have-

Unlimited vacation days (We understand your home life!)
Maternity leave (self-explanatory!)
Second-hand cheescake! (self-explanatory!)
Sparkles!
SPARKLES!
Baby chicks!
mE.
True love and affection.
Boba.

@spacebluelily language

That milk….is a gift from my kingdom….which comes from cows from the farms, which comes from….gasp MEXICAN FARMERS

@False-andrew flash_on

We have-

Unlimited vacation days (We understand your home life!)
Maternity leave (self-explanatory!)
Second-hand cheescake! (self-explanatory!)
Sparkles!
SPARKLES!
Baby chicks!
mE.
True love and affection.
Boba.

we have all that (except the chickens) and FIRST-HAND CHEESECAKE

Pandora, my dear friend and Ally;
I desperately require your assistance.
It appears that multiple times in the past week, my nations treasured cheesecake Vault has been broken into and robbed.
I can only suspect the chicken is the culprit for this heinous crime
Please help me devise a system that is chicken proof. we must protect the cheesecakes

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver
ONLY THE AMERICANS WOULD BRING GUNS TO SCHOOL

@False-andrew flash_on

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

As an American myself I agree with this - and as a teacher I say it is very sad- but as the leader of the Crabs, I must say that Americans and their schools forking suck-

@spacebluelily language

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

that's….that's actually not funny? like as some one who lives in America i am seriously tired of hearing this shit

Deleted user

laughs in bald eagle

scoffs in beaver

As an American myself I agree with this - and as a teacher I say it is very sad- but as the leader of the Crabs, I must say that Americans and their schools forking suck-

ALSO WHO PUTS THEIR MILK IN CARTONS