forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

WE HAVE

AMAZING

INSURANCE

(and everything else wonderful and magical)

also.

DON'T.

YOU.

DARE.

HURT MY CHILDREN.

JOIN, ALL! STAY WITH ME, WONDER, AND CINNAMON!

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

My dear chicken, I cannot help, but think that this page by page summary for arrow will be biased.
Please forgive my doubt, it is only for the best interest of my empire

I second this opinion
any report will likely be biased

@spacebluelily language

sobs where is queen chicken when you need her!!!!!! hugs sparkly chicky eggs

she has abandoned you, like she abandoned her subjects at the beginning. will you really place your trust on a chicken who will continue to hurt you and her children? Will you allow such a cruel action go unpunished? My dear, matchstick. You have a choice to make. A very painful one, at that.

Join the alliance and you will be well cared for. We will provide you and any other deserters with unlimited cheesecake and the weapon of choice of our alliance, the chancla. Any refugees of team chicken will be welcomed with open arms.

Join team c r a b and you not only get immortality and power, but also a sweet knife as well! You can get revenge on the chicken if you want, or you can live a life of c r a b and not seek revenge. Team c r a b gives you not only what you want but what you need. Join us. We're worth it.

And what is immortality? A position where you will spend the rest of your life alone, having to watch your loved ones die. Is that what you truly want? Do you think your family will live forever? Fool, only her soldiers gain immortality. Not their children. What about the little baby chicken? If you join team crab, you might not be able to see them. Is joining them really the best?

keep in mind, i didn't mention all the benefits. i listed the best. your entire family will be safe from all harm within the walls of the C R A B fortress. they will achieve great things, like their parents. and the people that have joined me are not my soldiers, they are my family, and always will be.

Family? You send your so-called family to fight your battles.

Deleted user

yes my queen bows

whispers Lemon has join us as well

@IamNOTachickenok

My dear chicken, I cannot help, but think that this page by page summary for arrow will be biased.

For I will only be going a page-by-page honest summary of what is happened. The chicken would ~never~ lie.

Deleted user

What did I come back to…?

CINNAMON! JOIN TEAM CHICKEN!

Join the alliance!!!!

Life as a soldier on team c r a b will be better than anything these… peasants could ever hope to offer you, Cinnamon

Peasants? Ha! You make me laugh, Danny. What would a lowly team such as crab have against two powerful, and royal teams such as Cheesecake and Chancla?

Let me tell you.

Nothing. They have nothing.

it's DENNY you uncultured SWINE

Well, Pindira, if you want to keep believing those lies, be my guest. At the end of days, we can't say we didn't warn you.

@spacebluelily language

Join the alliance!!!!

Life as a soldier on team c r a b will be better than anything these… peasants could ever hope to offer you, Cinnamon

Peasants? Ha! You make me laugh, Danny. What would a lowly team such as crab have against two powerful, and royal teams such as Cheesecake and Chancla?

Let me tell you.

HE WILL FOREVER BE DANNY AS HE JOINED TEAM CRAB!

(no but let's be honest, autocorrect turned denny to danny ah ops–)

@IamNOTachickenok

yes my queen bows

whispers Lemon has join us as well

*hugging *

Yes, dear chicky assassin. Thank you for the recruit.

For I will only be going a page-by-page honest summary of what is happened. The chicken would ~never~ lie.

raises eyebrows in doubt Need I remind you of the many…. happenings of this chat?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

keep in mind, i didn't mention all the benefits. i listed the best. your entire family will be safe from all harm within the walls of the C R A B fortress. they will achieve great things, like their parents. and the people that have joined me are not my soldiers, they are my family, and always will be.

As an empress with my own people, I cannot fathom the idea of sending soldiers out to fight my own battles; I fight alongside my soldiers and serve my people, as any empress should

@IamNOTachickenok

raises eyebrows in doubt Need I remind you of the many…. happenings of this chat?

No. You do not.

I can chuck something at the back of your head, dare you question me.

No. You do not.

Let me remind you that me and Libby own everything in this school except for 3 people who aren't here.
YOU CAN DO NOTHING

@False-andrew flash_on

sobs where is queen chicken when you need her!!!!!! hugs sparkly chicky eggs

she has abandoned you, like she abandoned her subjects at the beginning. will you really place your trust on a chicken who will continue to hurt you and her children? Will you allow such a cruel action go unpunished? My dear, matchstick. You have a choice to make. A very painful one, at that.

Join the alliance and you will be well cared for. We will provide you and any other deserters with unlimited cheesecake and the weapon of choice of our alliance, the chancla. Any refugees of team chicken will be welcomed with open arms.

Join team c r a b and you not only get immortality and power, but also a sweet knife as well! You can get revenge on the chicken if you want, or you can live a life of c r a b and not seek revenge. Team c r a b gives you not only what you want but what you need. Join us. We're worth it.

And what is immortality? A position where you will spend the rest of your life alone, having to watch your loved ones die. Is that what you truly want? Do you think your family will live forever? Fool, only her soldiers gain immortality. Not their children. What about the little baby chicken? If you join team crab, you might not be able to see them. Is joining them really the best?

false. i have joined in battle myself many times.

@IamNOTachickenok

TEAM CHICKEN IS A FAMILY

AUNTIES, UNCLES, AND TEDIOUSLY BIRTHED CHICKEN EGGS THAT WILL BE SPARKLY WHEN CRACKED

@IamNOTachickenok

No. You do not.

Let me remind you that me and Libby own everything in this school except for 3 people who aren't here.
YOU CAN DO NOTHING

I have a swiftie.

Deleted user

Ummmm

Can someone give me a brief explanation of all the teams?

Team Chicken: Has chickens and sparkles.
Team Chancla: Led by Pindira aka They Who Get Names Wrong.
Team Cheesecake: Led by Gabs. Bad team if you are lactose intolerant.
Team Crab: You get immortality, true family, and a knife. Join us.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ummmm

Can someone give me a brief explanation of all the teams?

Unfortunately, I am not as well learned in other domains as I would like to be, but currently empires chancla and cheesecake have forged an alliance headed by myself and Pandora.

No. You do not.

YOU CAN DO NOTHING

I have a swiftie.

I don't care

@spacebluelily language

Join the alliance!!!!

Let me tell you.

Well, Pindira, if you want to keep believing those lies, be my guest. At the end of days, we can't say we didn't warn you.

Well, that is, of course, your opinion. Even if it's wrong.

Now.

SPANISH OR VANISH

Gun Emojis - Discord Emoji Duolingo Emoji,Cursed Emoji Gun - Free Emoji ...

Deleted user

Why is this chat so chaotic-

tbh I'm getting overwhelmed myself ;-;