forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

MY REASON IS WE HAVE SPARKLY CHICKY BABY AND TINY UMBRELLAS

what more of a reason do you need?

AGREED

Also, I gave birth to another 47 hours later. Now there is a pink neon sparkly chicky baby egg, and a green neon sparkly chicky baby egg.

Also, crochet hook is going to the Taylor Swift concert, that Nightmare and mine english teacher is also going to.

@spacebluelily language

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!
    If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

• Medical insurance
    Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension
    Once again, very much self explantory.

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 200 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

also team chancla gives out free food every week + we have shelters people can sleep in

we also have puppies, and if they're not your thing we also have other types of animals (not chickens or crabs tho)

Deleted user

I don't know what this is, but I'm in love

at this moment in chaos, we're picking sides in a war. team chicken, cheesecake, crab, and chancla.

@False-andrew flash_on

I know Gabs is on Cheesecake, I believe Gemma said they were team Crab? And I'm assuming Chicken is on team Chicken. That's all I know.
Oooh, reasons to join? Do tell!

im the leader of C R A B

Deleted user

runs to Anti-Chicken

MY QUEEN!!! WE HAVE A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

whispers to pink sparkly chicky egg

someone knew has joined the kingdom

Deleted user

JOIN TEAM CHICKEN

Deleted user

I know Gabs is on Cheesecake, I believe Gemma said they were team Crab? And I'm assuming Chicken is on team Chicken. That's all I know.

im the leader of C R A B

but… reasons?? or none do you have?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

im the leader of C R A B

I have reasons for joining team cheesecake
But I doubt you’ll join team cheesecake because of our battle for all of eternity scheduled for next week

Deleted user

Also, I gave birth to another 47 hours later. Now there is a pink neon sparkly chicky baby egg, and a green neon sparkly chicky baby egg.

A GREEN SPARKLY CHICKY BABY?!??!?!????!?! CAN I BE THE GODMOTHER OF THAT ONE TOO????????

Deleted user

im the leader of C R A B

I have reasons for joining team cheesecake
But I doubt you’ll join team cheesecake because of our battle for all of eternity scheduled for next week

it would indeed be much harder to join your team because of this scheduling conflict, yes

Deleted user

JOIN TEAM CHICKEN

NO, JOIN TEAM CHANCLA

CHICKEN

@-LemonTail- language

A GREEN SPARKLY CHICKY BABY?!??!?!????!?! CAN I BE THE GODMOTHER OF THAT ONE TOO????????

WAIT
WE NEED TO NAME THEM

also,

greetings
I am a new member of the party

Deleted user

JOIN TEAM CHICKEN

Wonder u should be team cheesecake tho
Also are we still doing the one on one rp?

yes yes- apologies mate

(I shouldn't be here I'm going on vacation for a week so this is my last day to do anything)

Deleted user

JOIN TEAM CHICKEN

NO, JOIN TEAM CHANCLA

CHICKEN

what does chicken have to offer?

Deleted user

JOIN TEAM CHICKEN

NO, JOIN TEAM CHANCLA

CHICKEN

CHANCLA

CHICKEN

Deleted user

MY REASON IS WE HAVE SPARKLY CHICKY BABY AND TINY UMBRELLAS

this

@spacebluelily language

i think we should get rid of the chickens? like they tried to take over the world with the other farm animals…and now….she has given birth to more chickens??????????????