Look it up. Jesus you have the internet at your fingertips

Deleted user

I miss the insane asylummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :((((
There's an abandoned one in my city and I love it

Deleted user

Me: Hm, I need a dirty song for my musician character

Justin Timberlake: Hello

@Pickles group

I'm going to be rude to 2020 because there's a lot of excellent books coming and I can't afford them.

I second this rudeness.

Thirded haha jk all the books I want to read are hecking old because I don't know what books are coming out soon

@HighPockets group

I'm going to be rude to 2020 because there's a lot of excellent books coming and I can't afford them.

I second this rudeness.

Thirded haha jk all the books I want to read are hecking old because I don't know what books are coming out soon

Goodreads: Allow me to introduce myself….

@Pickles group

I second this rudeness.

Well I definitely didn't make an account solely because I had to so I could look at reviews for House of Night

@HighPockets group

I second this rudeness.

Well I definitely didn't make an account solely because I had to so I could look at reviews for House of Night

MOOD

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to back pain(Really pain in general). Like, who invited you to my body? Not me.

Ugh yes. With my new schedule, I have a seat with no back for an hour, a seat with a gross back that I can't use for an hour, and then the first seat again for half an hour and I overextend my back every day. Plus I have scoliosis so my back is just generally ache-y sometimes
I hate it and I want to cry by lunch

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'd like to be rude to myself. I've spent days attempting to get stuff into my main character group's aesthetic board, as well as boards for individual characters, and I'm still not done. why did I make my main cast 16 characters??

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

I'd like to be rude to myself. I've spent days attempting to get stuff into my main character group's aesthetic board, as well as boards for individual characters, and I'm still not done. why did I make my main cast 16 characters??

Oof.

@Pickles group

Sorry for like–
Idk. Taking over your complaint/vent/rudeness thing? please don't be upset

It's alright, Pickles. I don't get upset that easily. I think.

😬 This is my face and I don't know why
I'm just trying to not make people mad at me