tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Words that do not count as swearing: ass and tits

If Ella ever said the word "tits" unironically, I would be scared

the world would end

@Pickles group

You are not allowed to die. And if you do, I'll fly to Wisconsin and reanimate your corpse

You're the second person who's offered to reanimate me if I die and that honestly does does wonders for my confidence.

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

We'll work together. Share notes. And the pain and torture of your abandoned revengeful ass

@HighPockets group

You are not allowed to die. And if you do, I'll fly to Wisconsin and reanimate your corpse

You're the second person who's offered to reanimate me if I die and that honestly does does wonders for my confidence.

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

We'll work together. Share notes. And the pain and torture of your abandoned revengeful ass

Will one of you stick around when I come back, or will you leave me to die?

@Pickles group

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

I won't because I'm not an asshole

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

don't worry that is not at all a word that has ever been in my vocabulary
i prefer using the term "worthless uncomfortable water balloons of human flesh"

@HighPockets group

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

You can borrow my Mad Scientist Coat if you want.

@Pickles group

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

Duh

@HighPockets group

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

Duh

Also my rubber heart and plastic skull (aka Lavenza and Yorick, in that order)

@Pickles group

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

Duh

I will steal all most of your belongings. As payment

@HighPockets group

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl

Duh

I will steal all most of your belongings. As payment

Bold of you to assume I have anything worth stealing.

Deleted user

You guys have just reminded me that I have chicken hearts downstairs

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So we're doing mock congress in government and today we started introducing our bills
As some people were going I started wondering if they got their ideas straight out of a dystopian novel. Cause like… Some of them were real shady. I don't remember all of them, but one of them was like there's no high school and you take a test and then the government tells you what education you can get?? And that wasn't even the worst one
I don't know why I'm bringing this up here. I guess I'd like to be rude to America's teenagers because if some of these people go into government, we're screwed

We did this project in 9th grade where we had to make an island society and someone implemented the fucking Hunger Games. Also there was only one man on the island and all of the women took turns with him to get pregnant.
And people wonder why I switched to online that year….
Also like…that "no high school, the gov decides your education" was an honest-to-God story idea I had that has now been very firmly retired.

Whoa. I want to hear all the bills. All the ones I have to deal with are real and either decent or just lame.