forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Shoutout to my self-defense class that starts at 5:30 in the evening

I love it and I get super hype but it's also late and dark and I'm really tired right before class starts

Deleted user

I never had to take self-defense classes, even when I lived in a rough neighborhood. I was always a big boy

@Pickles group

So we're doing mock congress in government and today we started introducing our bills
As some people were going I started wondering if they got their ideas straight out of a dystopian novel. Cause like… Some of them were real shady. I don't remember all of them, but one of them was like there's no high school and you take a test and then the government tells you what education you can get?? And that wasn't even the worst one
I don't know why I'm bringing this up here. I guess I'd like to be rude to America's teenagers because if some of these people go into government, we're screwed

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to myself. I've spent days attempting to get stuff into my main character group's aesthetic board, as well as boards for individual characters, and I'm still not done. why did I make my main cast 16 characters??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BIG FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

@ElderGod-kirky group

How the heck do you guys manage so many characters-

I don't even know. And that's just one cast. I've got even more characters for roleplays and then even more that are intertwined with that 16-charrie cast, and then ones before I made these guys that I still remember for the most part

@RedTheLoveless

Need self-defense? Two words: Hot grits

Nah. All I need are my two fists, teeth, my wits, and a specific mentality

and besides, idk what hot grits are lmaoo

@HighPockets group

So we're doing mock congress in government and today we started introducing our bills
As some people were going I started wondering if they got their ideas straight out of a dystopian novel. Cause like… Some of them were real shady. I don't remember all of them, but one of them was like there's no high school and you take a test and then the government tells you what education you can get?? And that wasn't even the worst one
I don't know why I'm bringing this up here. I guess I'd like to be rude to America's teenagers because if some of these people go into government, we're screwed

We did this project in 9th grade where we had to make an island society and someone implemented the fucking Hunger Games. Also there was only one man on the island and all of the women took turns with him to get pregnant.
And people wonder why I switched to online that year….
Also like…that "no high school, the gov decides your education" was an honest-to-God story idea I had that has now been very firmly retired.

Deleted user

Need self-defense: Be 6'1" and 230 pounds

(Mostly chonk, but still)

Deleted user

Don't forget male

Also true

Although I got a babyface

@RedTheLoveless

Chonk is the best though like
Well one, body positivity
But two, chonk + training = deceptively strong AND fast
The ones that look like body builders get winded so easily in that kind of setting
And the ones that remain twigs can hardly take a hit
Your chonk is A FORTRESS AND A TANK
REVEL IN YOUR GLORIOUS CHONK

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I have 8 characters.
I’ve had these 8 for multiple years.
I don’t know their last names
Their appearances are a blur
I am yet to describe their personalities in a way that makes sense
Their dreams, goals, occupations, conditions, and practically everything about them are unknown

…but I have one badass-looking cottage on the side of a mountain so I basically have enough detail to write an entire graphic novel

@Pickles group

I have 8.
I’ve had these 8 for multiple years.
I don’t know their last names
Their appearances are a blur
I am yet to describe their personalities in a way that makes sense
Their dreams, goals, occupations, conditions, and practically everything about them are unknown

…but I have one badass-looking cottage on the side of a mountain so I basically have enough detail to write an entire graphic novel

Does this count as a shot?

@HighPockets group

My Romantic ass thought you said "gothic novel" and I was about to reply "damn, I want a badass gothic cottage :(" before I realized that was not what you said.