forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

You didn't know my outside situation, no matter how nice I made it seem, but you still called me "One of the most toxic users here"

There's no excuse.

No, there's not. I'm sorry if it offended you. But I will not apologize for how I reacted in the situation I was in.

@Pickles group

One of my friends worked the "cocaine ruin your brain" vine into her health final and I've never been so proud of anyone in my life.

I love that

Deleted user

If you don't give us the context, you really can't be mad at us for assuming you meant us. In my opinion, you made it pretty fucking clear that you meant us.

Well, I didn't.

@HighPockets group

You ever just look through your character profiles and realize

You forgot to give one to an important character?

(I'm sorry, Jack, please don't hate me.)
(Then again, I do kill off his father figure as well, so….he probably already hates me)

Deleted user

You didn't know my outside situation, no matter how nice I made it seem, but you still called me "One of the most toxic users here"

There's no excuse.

No, there's not. I'm sorry if it offended you. But I will not apologize for how I reacted in the situation I was in.

You're sorry you offended me?????

It was more than offense. You ruined my whole fucking day with that remark. You made me genuinely upset with myself. I don't think there's any apologies for that, and you can think whatever the hell you think about that. If I said something to you like that, you would probably feel the same way.

Sorry–

I'm done.

Deleted user

One of my friends worked the "cocaine ruin your brain" vine into her health final and I've never been so proud of anyone in my life.

I love that

omfg me tho

@HighPockets group

I love that

omfg me tho

I just threw together a shoddy infographic on anxiety but she made a whole-ass podcast.
An icon, I tell you-

Deleted user

There's no excuse.

You're sorry you offended me?????

It was more than offense. You ruined my whole fucking day with that remark. You made me genuinely upset with myself. I don't think there's any apologies for that, and you can think whatever the hell you think about that. If I said something to you like that, you would probably feel the same way.

Sorry–

I'm done.

Yeah, I'm sure I would feel the same way. But once again, given the irl situation I was in that I will not speak of, I won't apologize. If you knew the conditions, you'd understand, I assure you.

Deleted user

You ever just look through your character profiles and realize

You forgot to give one to an important character?

(I'm sorry, Jack, please don't hate me.)
(Then again, I do kill off his father figure as well, so….he probably already hates me)

nods It be like that sometimes.

Deleted user

I'm sorry, but situation makes that okay.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying

Deleted user

If I don't get a tuba for Christmas I'm gonna take down a load-bearing wall in my home

Deleted user

Yeah, I'm sure I would feel the same way. But once again, given the irl situation I was in that I will not speak of, I won't apologize. If you knew the conditions, you'd understand, I assure you.

If you knew my conditions, I'm sure you wouldn't have made that comment.

Oo

look

you don't.

So don't try to fucking guilt me out of me being pissed off.

Don't you ever say that fucking shit to me again.

@HighPockets group

I'm sorry, but situation makes that okay.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying

I meant no situation but I fucked up the formatting. That's never an okay thing to do or say.

Deleted user

If I don't get a tuba for Christmas I'm gonna take down a load-bearing wall in my home

damn tubists are awesome tho ngl

Deleted user

Oo

look

you don't.

So we're literally in the same boat here
I'm not trying to guilt you out of anything.
If I'm put in the same place again, things will be said, for I am not able to filter my honesty when I am deeply upset.

@Pickles group

damn tubists are awesome tho ngl

Once my friend almost crushed me with his tuba–
he also thought a flute player couldn't possibly be as loud as necessary or support it for long enough. They're lying when they say it takes a lot of air. Sitting down and playing one note anyways

Deleted user

Emi's like….one of the least toxic people on the site.

I'm not gonna deny that I had my toxic times, but now that I've stopped coming on as often as I did, it's just like

there's no time to get involved anymore lol

Deleted user

anyway how bout we change the goddamn subject before I physically scream

Deleted user

Oo

look

you don't.

So we're literally in the same boat here
I'm not trying to guilt you out of anything.
If I'm put in the same place again, things will be said, for I am not able to filter my honesty when I am deeply upset.

Okay.

I just wanted to touch on it. Bc I'm not gonna lie, it was really sticking with me.