forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Maybe it's the extreme knee pain I have right now but I feel like people are getting upset about me being nice–

@HighPockets group

I've got 2 finals and a 5 hour car ride tomorrow, which will be fun.
Like, I'm hella excited for my trip but that's a long time to be in a car.
Although to be fair, it's just double the trip I made twice a week for a month, so it won't be too bad.
I won't be online though :(

Deleted user

I'm not telling you to leave. I'm asking.

Edit: Requesting rather.

Okay. I'm going to say no. Anyway, you should PM me, I feel like I haven't spoken to you in a hot minute <3

@Moxie group

Okay. Here's all I have to say. Miriam, just leave. You're clouding up this forum with unnecessary drama and bad feelings. No one wants it. Take it somewhere else because no one wants it here. I'm not telling you to leave the site, I'm just saying to bite back your attitude and hatred toward others and think about this. There are so many people on this chat that have nothing to do with this drama and that don't want to hear it. It's annoying. I value you, your feelings, your mental health and more, but I do not appreciate this bad attitude, constant drama, and plain out disregard for the rules someone made very clear. Please. Leave this chat. That is all.

I'm actually being pretty nice–
You don't have the authority to tell me to leave, Nie.

You’re not being nice
Do you not notice that everytime you come on here you stir up shit? That you’re always the center of drama?

Deleted user

Okay. Here's all I have to say. Miriam, just leave. You're clouding up this forum with unnecessary drama and bad feelings. No one wants it. Take it somewhere else because no one wants it here. I'm not telling you to leave the site, I'm just saying to bite back your attitude and hatred toward others and think about this. There are so many people on this chat that have nothing to do with this drama and that don't want to hear it. It's annoying. I value you, your feelings, your mental health and more, but I do not appreciate this bad attitude, constant drama, and plain out disregard for the rules someone made very clear. Please. Leave this chat. That is all.

I'm actually being pretty nice–
You don't have the authority to tell me to leave, Nie.

You’re not being nice
Do you not notice that everytime you come on here you stir up shit? That you’re always the center of drama?

Yeah, I've noticed that people don't seem to understand what I'm saying 90% of the time

@Moxie group

Maybe it's the extreme knee pain I have right now but I feel like people are getting upset about me being nice–

Oh no, boo hoo play the victim

Deleted user

Although to be fair, it's just double the trip I made twice a week for a month, so it won't be too bad.

Aww, honey <3

Deleted user

Oh no, boo hoo play the victim

How? By talking about my chronic pain?? Mmmkay

@HighPockets group

Aww, honey <3

Oh? I thought you weren't responding to my posts.

Deleted user

Aww, honey <3

I said I was considering trying it out shrug

@HighPockets group

Aww, honey <3

I'd prefer it if you did. Not to be rude, but I want as little to do with you as possible since you seem to carry a cloud of negativity and cruelness with you.

Deleted user

I feel like these last few pages haven't been so good lmao

For anyone who thinks I'm being mean to you, I'm not trying to be. I'm trying to be kind to y'all. Even if it doesn't seem like that to you.

Deleted user

Aww, honey <3

I'd prefer it if you did. Not to be rude, but I want as little to do with you as possible since you seem to carry a cloud of negativity and cruelness with you.

WHEN I TELL YOU I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD–
The 'cloud of negativity' is probably the severe depression. And I'm not cruel. Do not call me cruel.
I love it when people pin the blame on you for something they caused :)

@Moxie group

For anyone who thinks I'm being mean to you, I'm not trying to be. I'm trying to be kind to y'all. Even if it doesn't seem like that to you.

…. congratulations?
Do you want a pat on the back or…?

Deleted user

…. congratulations?

Nah. I'm just explaining to anyone who isn't understanding.

@HighPockets group

Aww, honey <3

WHEN I TELL YOU I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD–
The 'cloud of negativity' is probably the severe depression. And I'm not cruel. Do not call me cruel.
I love it when people pin the blame on you for something they caused :)

Honey, you do know I've been diagnosed with severe depression for 3 years, right? And you most definitely have been cruel.
I love when people pin their own mental state on people they don't know the slightest bit about in a sick and twisted attempt to guilt trip them :) I caused nothing. No one on Notebook is responsible for your mental health, and if you can't see that, you're too immature to be on the internet.

@Moxie group

…. congratulations?

Nah. I'm just explaining to anyone who isn't understanding.

Gotcha gotcha. Still not understanding but cool cool cool