tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

alright trying to be nice but cool

genuine

apology

yeah i see where Lee's coming from now

I– I was trying to be nice too?? I'm sorry if it didn't translate that way??

It really didn't but that's ok. I just don't want to be attacked anymore (also the fact that the only thing you pointed on was making a list as to why you don't like me instead of anything else also translated to mean).

@The-Magician group

Nah, I wasn't planning on responding to any more posts by you, Eris or Jynnie any time soon. I'm considering the same with Lee too tbh.

Ah, another person who can’t accept when people are RIGHT!

Deleted user

My brother turned to my mother while she was smoking with a deadly serious look on his face and said "Momma, did you know smoking is an alcohol?"

Wait that’s adorable
How old is your brother???

A precious 7

I love him

He loves you, too

@Moxie group

genuine

apology

You have a funny way of showing it

Deleted user

aaaah i see you changed it

my old eyes are still as fast as they were almost two years ago

I rememeber when i could get to RPs thirty seconds after the post

hnnn good old days right there

@The-Magician group

My brother turned to my mother while she was smoking with a deadly serious look on his face and said "Momma, did you know smoking is an alcohol?"

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

He loves you, too

She’s M I N E

@Moxie group

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

He loves you, too

Omg yes

Deleted user

aaaah i see you changed it

my old eyes are still as fast as they were almost two years ago

I rememeber when i could get to RPs thirty seconds after the post

hnnn good old days right there

Yeah, I changed it so you could understand what I meant a little more

@Moxie group

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

He loves you, too

She’s M I N E

I still love you more

Deleted user

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

He loves you, too

She’s M I N E

My little brother simply loves everyone

Deleted user

genuine

apology

Yeah, I guess so shrug

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

Yo same.

@HighPockets group

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

Yo same.

10/10 brother.

@The-Magician group

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

He loves you, too

She’s M I N E

I still love you more

Good 🥰

Deleted user

Imagine thinking I care if someone doesn't reply to a post I make….the audacity XD

I know you don't care. Imagine thinking that's why I'm considering just not responding to these people anymore. I just don't want to associate myself with people who put me in the place I was when I left.

@Moxie group

genuine

apology

Yeah, I guess so shrug

Sorry sorry. By funny I meant awful. I sincerely apologize for the confusion

Deleted user

genuine

apology

It really didn't but that's ok. I just don't want to be attacked anymore (also the fact that the only thing you pointed on was making a list as to why you don't like me instead of anything else also translated to mean).

Sorry you read it that way, that's not how I meant for it to sound

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Okay. Here's all I have to say. Miriam, just leave. You're clouding up this forum with unnecessary drama and bad feelings. No one wants it. Take it somewhere else because no one wants it here. I'm not telling you to leave the site, I'm just saying to bite back your attitude and hatred toward others and think about this. There are so many people on this chat that have nothing to do with this drama and that don't want to hear it. It's annoying. I value you, your feelings, your mental health and more, but I do not appreciate this bad attitude, constant drama, and plain out disregard for the rules someone made very clear. Please. Leave this chat. That is all.

Deleted user

genuine

apology

Yeah, I guess so shrug

Sorry sorry. By funny I meant awful. I sincerely apologize for the confusion

Cool cool. I guess it be like that shrug again lmao

@HighPockets group

Okay. Here's all I have to say. Miriam, just leave. You're clouding up this forum with unnecessary drama and bad feelings. No one wants it. Take it somewhere else because no one wants it here. I'm not telling you to leave the site, I'm just saying to bite back your attitude and hatred toward others and think about this. There are so many people on this chat that have nothing to do with this drama and that don't want to hear it. It's annoying. I value you, your feelings, your mental health and more, but I do not appreciate this bad attitude, constant drama, and plain out disregard for the rules someone made very clear. Please. Leave this chat. That is all.

@RedTheLoveless

I'd like to be rude real quick to the techs who wired the sound system in the cafeteria
one speaker is slightly slower than the other and it's very irritating when you're sitting between the two
I can hear the message on my right and the reverb on my left
I don't like it

Deleted user

I'm actually being pretty nice–
You don't have the authority to tell me to leave, Nie.