forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

@Moxie, you know what I’m on about babe?

If you're insinuating I have a second account, I swear to God you've lost it lmaoooooooooooooo

Deleted user

but you (or I guess your alter) has an account

idk what I'm on about

also nice change in the user, it definitely suits you

Deleted user

Don't you though? For Leo?

well yeah, lmao. I guess I forgot about that.
But that's it.
And I've honestly stopped using it because he changed the password–

@Moxie group

If you're insinuating I have a second account, I swear to God you've lost it lmaoooooooooooooo

No one was insinuating anything chillax
Why do you alwaysssssss assume shit?

@The-Magician group

Yeah, I have lost it!
Because kids like you know how to get under my skin and for some reason I put myself in the position where I try to make sure someone knows their place and it ends up hurting me because I CARE ABOUT THE USERS ON THIS CHAT WHO DON’T MAKE EVERYONE ELSE’S LIVES A MISERY JUST BY BEING WHERE THEY ARE NOT WANTED!!! JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY!!

Deleted user

idk what I'm on about

Nah, you're right, Leo has an account, I forgot about that since I haven't used it in a while.

As for the user, yeah, it's a word y'all like to use for me a lot, so I decided to save you the time and put it in my user :)

Deleted user

That's how I took it, and I think most people would have taken it the same way.
I'm glad you don't think that.
So, why don't you and Lee share what you were talking about?

@Moxie group

That's how I took it, and I think most people would have taken it the same way.
I'm glad you don't think that.
So, why don't you and Lee share what you were talking about?

I really, really don’t think they would have but go off ig
Uhhhhhhh no lol? Why would I??

Deleted user

idk what I'm on about

Nah, you're right, Leo has an account, I forgot about that since I haven't used it in a while.

As for the user, yeah, it's a word y'all like to use for me a lot, so I decided to save you the time and put it in my user :)

Ye I was just making sure I phrased it correctly as to not offend you. I might be an asshole but I'm not careless.

Also I just wanted to apoligize for whatever the hell I did to you that made you dislike me so much. I don't really feel like getting involved in this drama anymore, for I obviously don't know your situation, as you similarly don't know mine. I don't want to have a bad day at the same time you do and have those two clash against each other again as they did a week ago.

so yeah i probably won't talk to you much after this, don't take it personally.

tbh I'm just focusing on other stuff in my life rn but I'm down to talk if you ever need Unwarranted Emi Advice™

Deleted user

Yeah, I have lost it!
Because kids like you know how to get under my skin and for some reason I put myself in the position where I try to make sure someone knows their place and it ends up hurting me because I CARE ABOUT THE USERS ON THIS CHAT WHO DON’T MAKE EVERYONE ELSE’S LIVES A MISERY JUST BY BEING WHERE THEY ARE NOT WANTED!!! JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY!!

sorry if you're sensitive to my personality. Not gonna change.
I don't believe I've made anyone else's lives miserable. It's kind of fucked up to tell people they have.
I'm not going to 'fuck off' because I'm allowed to be on this website.
you could always try not attempting to 'put people in their place'

Deleted user

idk what I'm on about

Ye I was just making sure I phrased it correctly as to not offend you. I might be an asshole but I'm not careless.

Also I just wanted to apoligize for whatever the hell I did to you that made you dislike me so much. I don't really feel like getting involved in this drama anymore, for I obviously don't know your situation, as you similarly don't know mine. I don't want to have a bad day at the same time you do and have those two clash against each other again as they did a week ago.

This– I'm not going to get into this because I don't want even more drama from a conversation about why I dislike you.

so yeah i probably won't talk to you much after this, don't take it personally.

Nah, I wasn't planning on responding to any more posts by you, Eris or Jynnie any time soon. I'm considering the same with Lee too tbh.

tbh I'm just focusing on other stuff in my life rn but I'm down to talk if you ever need Unwarranted Emi Advice™

Thanks ig

Deleted user

My brother turned to my mother while she was smoking with a deadly serious look on his face and said "Momma, did you know smoking is an alcohol?"

Deleted user

alright trying to be nice but cool

genuine

apology

yeah i see where Lee's coming from now

@Moxie group

My brother turned to my mother while she was smoking with a deadly serious look on his face and said "Momma, did you know smoking is an alcohol?"

Wait that’s adorable
How old is your brother???

Deleted user

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

@Moxie group

Wait that’s adorable

A precious 7

I love him

Deleted user

alright trying to be nice but cool

genuine

apology

yeah i see where Lee's coming from now

I– I was trying to be nice too?? I'm sorry if it didn't translate that way??

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i need to stop following this place cause every single time the rudeness chat starts to get rude i have to stop myself from throwing unrealistically positive things at everyone and trying to convince people to hug it out