Deleted user

Who's here who isn't supposed to be? I didn't see any comments either

Deleted user

I just annoys me when ppl act like being mean and bitchy is cool and quirky

My child

??????????

Nothing lmao

Deleted user

Hold up, is anyone else seeing random responses from users who aren’t welcome in the chat??? Just me?

… I'm not banned, Lee.

Deleted user

Please just stop with the question marks. You were asked to leave this chat yesterday by the owner, so leave.

@Moxie group

Hold up, is anyone else seeing random responses from users who aren’t welcome in the chat??? Just me?

Yeah I think it’s a glitch or something

@The-Magician group

… I'm not banned, Lee.

Didn’t say that:

1. It was about you
  2. You were banned

All I said was that certain users are not welcome here, and if you think I’m on about you then feel free to take it as you’re not welcome here—
Oh wait, you’re not 😂

Deleted user

… I'm not banned, Lee.

Didn’t say that:

1. It was about you
  2. You were banned

All I said was that certain users are not welcome here, and if you think I’m on about you then feel free to take it as you’re not welcome here—
Oh wait, you’re not 😂

shrug Sorry you don't feel I'm welcome here.

Deleted user

wait i have to leave???

That is what the owner of this chat asked of you, yes. Not the website, just this chat specifically

Deleted user

I wasn't here for any of the Miriam stuff, so that's left to y'all

Deleted user

And I wasn't here for the Golden stuff, so I have no idea what's happening lmao

Deleted user

I’m loving this!
@xxgoldenxx and @Blurry-the-Hypocrite ’s responses are spaced just perfectly. Almost too perfectly

Hm?

Deleted user

Well, you were just told that you're banned, Miriam. So you, as Golden was told to, must also leave.

By Lee… Who does not own the chat

@The-Magician group

Well, you were just told that you're banned, Miriam. So you, as Golden was told to, must also leave.

By Lee… Who does not own the chat

I never told anyone to leave, I just said you’re not welcome.
Get it right, kid.