forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Hold up, is anyone else seeing random responses from users who aren’t welcome in the chat??? Just me?

No unfortunately we have rule breakers. T_T

Deleted user

Where is eeeeeerrrrrriiiiiiiisssssss

Im sorry I had some programming/reimaging projects and meetings this morning that really required my attention. D:

Deleted user

Hold up, is anyone else seeing random responses from users who aren’t welcome in the chat??? Just me?

What happened?

Deleted user

I've been waiting for so loooooooong

I know Im sorry. Im a little slow on the typing today because I have to wear my wrist brace again D:

FOR GIVE ME I'LL TRY TO RESPOND RN

Deleted user

What happened?

I told you last night.

Deleted user

wh- I wanna know?

I didn’t see the responses, what happened?

@HighPockets group

Yo Eris, could you make an updated list with the people banned from the chat? I can't remember all of them and would like to know so I can be informed if they comment.

Deleted user

that awkward moment when you don't actually have a list….

Deleted user

"Oh, what is this?"

That

that annoys me so bad that anytime some newbie posts it into the chat I immediately ask to ban them.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to call myself out for being an impatient sort-of-an-asshole, because apparently I have zero patience when i know i should, and also little to no impulse control. so. nobody has to respond to this, you can just ignore it lmao