forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

You are not allowed to die. And if you do, I'll fly to Wisconsin and reanimate your corpse

You're the second person who's offered to reanimate me if I die and that honestly does does wonders for my confidence.

Deleted user

Speaking of Picrew, do any of y'all know how to download Picrew images? I'm dumb

Deleted user

imagine

wr iting

Can't relate.
Instead I just make various OCs on Picrew.

you act like i even have fingers

@HighPockets group

imagine

wr iting

Can't relate.

I don't even know how to respond to that.

Deleted user

imagine

wr iting

Can't relate.

I don't even know how to respond to that.

idk i didn’t feel like conversating about this normally

@The-Magician group

I have 8.
I’ve had these 8 for multiple years.
I don’t know their last names
Their appearances are a blur
I am yet to describe their personalities in a way that makes sense
Their dreams, goals, occupations, conditions, and practically everything about them are unknown

…but I have one badass-looking cottage on the side of a mountain so I basically have enough detail to write an entire graphic novel

Does this count as a shot?

No

@Pickles group

I have 8.
I’ve had these 8 for multiple years.
I don’t know their last names
Their appearances are a blur
I am yet to describe their personalities in a way that makes sense
Their dreams, goals, occupations, conditions, and practically everything about them are unknown

…but I have one badass-looking cottage on the side of a mountain so I basically have enough detail to write an entire graphic novel

Does this count as a shot?

No

D:

Deleted user

me: should be wearing a brace for my wrist
also me: takes it off ever five seconds because I can't type fast enough with it on.

my wrist: B I T C H

@Pickles group

You are not allowed to die. And if you do, I'll fly to Wisconsin and reanimate your corpse

You're the second person who's offered to reanimate me if I die and that honestly does does wonders for my confidence.

Who's the other?

@HighPockets group

Sparknotes also says that the literary theme of my life is the American Dream, and while I would take the fall for vehicular manslaughter for a handful of you, I do not plan on getting shot in the pool.

@HighPockets group

Who's the other?

One of my friends irl