forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Low_Mein

heyyyyyyyyyyyy guys wassup so i just resolved another issue with spork in another chat, and yes they are transphobic and homophobic, but they're learning to keep their opinions to themselves and are getting better at not hurting anyone, so let's not start a fight, sorry if that made anyone mad

Stop trying to moderate. If you think it might make people mad, don't fucking say it.

Yikes man, they were just pointing out that I'm bettering myself. Chill out.

@Low_Mein

Okay. Sure. Totally. Because saying you hate trans people isn’t transphobic, it’s just your opinion.

Ffs you didn't read the whole thing obviously

@Low_Mein

I'm sorry, I don't mean to moderate, I just don't want as much arguing to keep blossoming as it is.

You weren't, you actually were just pointing out that I'm bettering myself and learning to be less hateful. Thank you.

Deleted user

I'm sorry, I don't mean to moderate, I just don't want as much arguing to keep blossoming as it is.

It's the Rudeness Chat, huh. Arguments are meant to be in here. If you can't take it, unfollow and the porblem will be solved.

Deleted user

You weren't, you actually were just pointing out that I'm bettering myself and learning to be less hateful. Thank you.

You don't get to say what's right or wrong in the chat, bud. She was telling someone to not do something, therefore she was moderating.

@Low_Mein

You don't get to say what's right or wrong in the chat, bud. She was telling someone to not do something, therefore she was moderating.

Uh, yeah, I can, because I found out that your dense mind thinks that bubblegum was moderating, when they were just pointing out what happened in another chat and wasn't trying to start an argument. Stop. Please.

@Low_Mein

Well I'm leaving, don't hate me please, I don't understand how I could have that effect on anyone through basic conversation, but whatever. Love you all, goodnight.

Deleted user

Yeah but Miriam isn’t homophobic or transphobic

Miriam 2.0

Y'all, that's not funny to me, don't do that please??

@Pickles group

Baylee, usually I get used to your usernames pretty quickly but this one is tripping me up. Every time I see you say something, I'm like "who is Spog and why haven't they introdu- ohhh"

@HighPockets group

heyyyyyyyyyyyy guys wassup so i just resolved another issue with spork in another chat, and yes they are transphobic and homophobic, but they're learning to keep their opinions to themselves and are getting better at not hurting anyone, so let's not start a fight, sorry if that made anyone mad

Okay for the last time, I'm not transphobic or homophobic, I just don't agree with their ideals. Please don't take that the wrong way. Don't need false rumors. Thanks!

Okay. Sure. Totally. Because saying you hate trans people isn’t transphobic, it’s just your opinion.

Exactly. Does he not realize that there's a lot of trans users on this site? Imagine saying "I don't agree with black people, but I'm not racist, I swear!" Like….Sporks, buddy, you're transphobic. No amount of "But that's my OPINIONNNNNNNN!!!! :(" can change that.

Deleted user

Where did Sporky say about hating trans folks? I want to see the actual thing.

In all places to say it, the Personal Venting chat