forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Have y'all seen that one post that's like "2020 will be called the Rawring Twenties because everyone will be in fursuits"?
Because I have and I wish I could unsee it.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Lotta death on my end. Mental breakdowns too. Lost all of my irl friends for the most part. Just all 'round sucked.

Yikes. My sympathies Circe.

Thanks. Here's to hoping that next year will be better.

@actual-fandom-trash

Have y'all seen that one post that's like "2020 will be called the Rawring Twenties because everyone will be in fursuits"?

Me and my friends have decided to call the 2020's The Screaming Twenties cuz by the end, we'll be in our mid-20s screaming because none of us know what we're doing

@actual-fandom-trash

As for my 2019
holy fuck it was bad
like actually
i lost two people (that I actually knew) in my family one of them just yesterday actually
i lost friends
i lost me
but there were also a few good moments too that made a lot of things worth it
and i learned a lot of things too so
(also every week i've been writing a good/bad thing from the week and putting it in a jar all year and there's only three weeks left til i open all of it and reread my entire year and i'm kinda psyched for that but i also remember a lot of weeks where i couldn't think of a good thing soo)

@HighPockets group

Me and my friends have decided to call the 2020's The Screaming Twenties cuz by the end, we'll be in our mid-20s screaming because none of us know what we're doing

I SHOULD DO THAT TOO!!!
I'm turning 20 in 2024 so I will definitely do that!

@actual-fandom-trash

I SHOULD DO THAT TOO!!!

BRO SAME
we already don't know what we're doing lol

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

As for my 2019
holy fuck it was bad
like actually
i lost two people (that I actually knew) in my family one of them just yesterday actually
i lost friends
i lost me
but there were also a few good moments too that made a lot of things worth it
and i learned a lot of things too so
(also every week i've been writing a good/bad thing from the week and putting it in a jar all year and there's only three weeks left til i open all of it and reread my entire year and i'm kinda psyched for that but i also remember a lot of weeks where i couldn't think of a good thing soo)

Yo. My sympathies to you. May you have strength, growth, and healing for the future.

@Mojack group

My 2019 was..decent. Towards the end I’ve just felt a little bad, but it’s okay. Summer was nice, I got to see a movie I’d waited 5 years to come out. I don’t really remember most of my 2019 quite frankly, but I’m looking forwards to this month (Star Wars this month!) I’m gonna see that first showing!) and hopefully it’ll give me some time to get a bit better.

Can’t wait for November 2020 already though lol. And Cyberpunk 2077 comes out next year, so I’m looking forwards to it.

@Pickles group

I SHOULD DO THAT TOO!!!

2023 but same

@Reblod flag

2019 is my last year as a child. Next year people are going to be using the 'you're practically an adult' and the 'you're an adult now' arguments. Not keen

@The-Magician group

2019 for me:

• I found another kin
  • My great grandmother passed away
  • Me and my partner went on a break
  • I tried to kill myself at college (not my best plan ever I will admit)
  • I have been avoiding my family a lot more
  • My family have been avoiding me a lot more
  • I got a job
  • I was able to quit one of my courses which was actually great
  • My health has declined to the point where a certain incident earlier in this chat caused me to have a genuine near heart attack at college

@HighPockets group

Listen, I'm so excited for The Rise of Skywalker that I would without hesitation sell a year of my life to see it early, but Zorii Bliss sounds like a stripper name and I cannot take her character seriously with it.

Deleted user

2019 sucked assholes.

Only Jay made it a bit better. lol

2020 is my fucking year man. I know it.
The stars have decreed it.
It is known.

Deleted user

2020 is my fucking year man. I know it.
The stars have decreed it.
It is known.

MOOD

@The-Magician group

So I know this is the rudeness chat, but I just need to say something.
Y'all are some great people, and even though we don't always see eye to eye, I know that you're all amazing folk who are gonna accomplish great things in life. I needed to get it out and say it now because my paranoia has sky-rocketed and I'm scared that I'd never be able to tell you all what i just said. Stay safe for me.

Deleted user

So I know this is the rudeness chat, but I just need to say something.
Y'all are some great people, and even though we don't always see eye to eye, I know that you're all amazing folk who are gonna accomplish great things in life. I needed to get it out and say it now because my paranoia has sky-rocketed and I'm scared that I'd never be able to tell you all what i just said. Stay safe for me.

Even I can't kill me

(Deadpool 2 reference for whoever got it)