forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

So I know this is the rudeness chat, but I just need to say something.
Y'all are some great people, and even though we don't always see eye to eye, I know that you're all amazing folk who are gonna accomplish great things in life. I needed to get it out and say it now because my paranoia has sky-rocketed and I'm scared that I'd never be able to tell you all what i just said. Stay safe for me.

You, too, are stunningly amazing.

@HighPockets group

So I know this is the rudeness chat, but I just need to say something.
Y'all are some great people, and even though we don't always see eye to eye, I know that you're all amazing folk who are gonna accomplish great things in life. I needed to get it out and say it now because my paranoia has sky-rocketed and I'm scared that I'd never be able to tell you all what i just said. Stay safe for me.

Oh, big mood, and will do. We've had our disagreements but you're pretty lit yourself.
I suck at compliments but ya know

@HighPockets group

Also it's cool that you were able to say that because reaching out to people you're thankful for actually has a super good effect on your happiness, so maybe you'll start to feel a bit better after that too <3

Deleted user

Yeah, genuinely, I really care about everyone on this chat, even if it seems like you annoy me or I always disagree with you {Eris, I'm talking 'bout you, I love you}. Like, y'all are amazing. For real.

@HighPockets group

Erismas and Festivus are the same day.
Coincidence?
I think not.
Consider: Eris runs the rudeness chat, and Festivus has the Airing of Grievances as a tradition. Eris is also a total badass, and Festivus has the Feats of Strength.
Conclusion? Festivus was made to honor Eris, the Goddess of Badassery, thanks for coming to my TED Talk-

@HighPockets group

Deleted user

Erismas and Festivus are the same day.
Coincidence?
I think not.
Consider: Eris runs the rudeness chat, and Festivus has the Airing of Grievances as a tradition. Eris is also a total badass, and Festivus has the Feats of Strength.
Conclusion? Festivus was made to honor Eris, the Goddess of Badassery, thanks for coming to my TED Talk-

I find this exceedingly hilarious.

Deleted user

Why is Eris so badass exactly
(Not insulting or doubting or anything just interested because lol)

I declared it so.

@Low_Mein

I declared it so.

I get the memes but fr like why

Deleted user

I declared it so.

Why are you questioning this so strongly? It's a username

@bubblegum

heyyyyyyyyyyyy guys wassup so i just resolved another issue with spork in another chat, and yes they are transphobic and homophobic, but they're learning to keep their opinions to themselves and are getting better at not hurting anyone, so let's not start a fight, sorry if that made anyone mad

@Low_Mein

I declared it so.

Why are you questioning this so strongly? It's a username

I'm not questioning it strongly, I was just wondering what all the fuss over Eris's badassery was. I just thought it was funny and kinda wanted to know.

@Moxie group

(I think he just wants to know if there was some story behind it or something)

(Yeah but he’s also been kind of an asshole on other chats. I have a pretty high tolerance for that stuff, but I had to stop reading the venting chat because it got too much for me)

@Low_Mein

heyyyyyyyyyyyy guys wassup so i just resolved another issue with spork in another chat, and yes they are transphobic and homophobic, but they're learning to keep their opinions to themselves and are getting better at not hurting anyone, so let's not start a fight, sorry if that made anyone mad

Okay for the last time, I'm not transphobic or homophobic, I just don't agree with their ideals. Please don't take that the wrong way. Don't need false rumors. Thanks!

Deleted user

Stop trying to moderate. If you think it might make people mad, don't fucking say it.

@Moxie group

Okay for the last time, I'm not transphobic or homophobic, I just don't agree with their ideals. Please don't take that the wrong way. Don't need false rumors. Thanks!

Okay. Sure. Totally. Because saying you hate trans people isn’t transphobic, it’s just your opinion.