forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Low_Mein

I mean, you guys know me. Some would say I’m pretty homophobic.

But you're not, because you're respectful. You're cool with it, even if it may clash with your beliefs.

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

@HighPockets group

In fact!!! I have had a positive effect, for the most part!! I've assisted in someone not commiting suicide, I've had countless fun and happy conversations, I've helped people feel better about life, and keep moving on! I'm not bragging at all but I'm not some negative fool either! I'm not a bad person and you people want me to respect your opinions on LGBTQ stuff yet you can't respect mine. Really?

Your opinion is that certain people are worse than others because of their gender or sexuality, that's not an opinion I, an asexual woman, will ever accept.

@Low_Mein

Neither have any of you, yet I still treat you people with respect and accept your views.

Unless we're trans.

NOT AT ALL?!? I accept your views entirely!!! I just don't personally connect or agree!! Am I not allowed to disagree on a topic?!

@Pickles group

But you're not, because you're respectful. You're cool with it, even if it may clash with your beliefs.

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

………it's not though

Deleted user

Neither have any of you, yet I still treat you people with respect and accept your views.

We don't need your acceptance, nor have we asked. You are being incredibly disruptive at the moment, and I don't want to get the owner in here. Please just leave.

Deleted user

Unless we're trans.

NOT AT ALL?!? I accept your views entirely!!! I just don't personally connect or agree!! Am I not allowed to disagree on a topic?!

I don't know if anyone on this chat is actually trans, but we don't have to be in order to be offended.

@HighPockets group

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

YOU! ARE! NOT! DOM! AND! YOU! WILL! NEVER! BE!
You're like the Dollar General knockoff of Dom.

Deleted user

Unless we're trans.

I disagree with transphobia. Am I not allowed to disagree on a topic?

@Low_Mein

We don't need your acceptance, nor have we asked. You are being incredibly disruptive at the moment, and I don't want to get the owner in here. Please just leave.

Fine. Bye. If you people want me gone then I'll leave notebook since all i bring is negativity apparently. You people can't get it through your thick skulls no matter how much I clarify or apologize that I'm not transphobic, homophobic, or a mean person and then the whole site thinks i'm horrific. Thanks.

@Pickles group

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

Dollar General has some pretty good stuff tho

@HighPockets group

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

………it's not though

Exactly. Dom does things besides whine, and he actually has intellectual debates. Dom is Gucci, Sporks is Dollar General.

@Low_Mein

Unless we're trans.

I disagree with transphobia. Am I not allowed to disagree on a topic?

I also disagree with transphobia. Is there any way I can prove to you guys that i'm nice and can be a great friend? I never tried to be mean at all!

@HighPockets group

Fine. Bye. If you people want me gone then I'll leave notebook since all i bring is negativity apparently. You people can't get it through your thick skulls no matter how much I clarify or apologize that I'm not transphobic, homophobic, or a mean person and then the whole site thinks i'm horrific. Thanks.

Good fucking riddance then.

Deleted user

Bold of you to assume pulling the pity card will make any of us sympathetic.

@HighPockets group

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

Dollar General has some pretty good stuff tho

Good point. Sporks is dumpster diving.

Deleted user

Insults aren't making your public image any better.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

Honestly Jyn, I’m touched.

@HighPockets group

Bold of you to assume pulling the pity card will make any of us sympathetic.

Imagine saying that you hate a group of people for a reason they can't even control and then calling others thick skulled. Pathetic.

@HighPockets group

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

<3 You're my bro, bro.

@Low_Mein

(Spork) Give it a rest mate. You should also apologize. Then try again.

deep breaths

I'm sorry for appearing trans and homophobic. I did not intend my posts to be taken that way from the start, but was in a bad mood and used harsher language than I meant deep down. I apologize for bringing on more arguments. I will now leave, probably notebook as a whole eventually, but I hope you guys might be able to, perhaps in a parallel universe, find a place in your hearts to maybe forgive me. Good riddance.

Well actually I’m not cool with it. I’m cool with the people. Important distinction.

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

<3 You're my bro, bro.

Offers fist bump