forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

It's offensive because it's basically saying "hey, I don't agree with the fact that you exist"

It really isn’t though. It’s not an issue with them, it’s what they do.

It is an issue with them though, because it's not something we can control. You don't just wake up one day and go "hey, I think I'm gonna be gay"

Most people that actually look into it know that it’s not a conscious choice.
But you’re looking at it from your POV. The people on opposite sides think differently so you can’t apply one side’s logical conclusions to the other side. It doesn’t work.

Idk, I think that my perspective as a queer girl is probably the one worth taking into account, since straight people have no understanding of what it's like to be queer.

But then that logic would also suggest that a queer person doesn't understand what it's like to actually be gay?

@HighPockets group

Hate that there's already a movie deal though.

Gross

Like…the book doesn't come out until May??
Honestly book-to-movie deals are a subject of their own since so many are optioned and like half of them fall through

Deleted user

Ugh, I hate that when I defend my female friend from a sexist idiot makes people just call me a girl more than they already do.
Like, no, just 'cause I'm defending my friend from a fucking asshole doesn't make my gender identity not real.

@The-Magician group

Ugh, I hate that when I defend my female friend from a sexist idiot makes people just call me a girl more than they already do.
Like, no, just 'cause I'm defending my friend from a fucking asshole doesn't make my gender identity not real.

Who do we have to kill?

Deleted user

Who do we have to kill?

I just hate everyone right now.
He just said "Oh, is it that time of the month?"

Deleted user

I'm so pissed.
I'm already angry today 'cause this entitled little brat told me to put my phone away when I explicitly said, my grandmother is in the hospital, I'm just making sure she's okay.

@HighPockets group

Dom.
Have you heard of the Eye of Argon?
I thought it was a joke-

???

Remember that really crappy fanfic-sounding thing that J.P. Beaubien read for April Fool's Day?
It's a real book.

@Moxie group

I'm so pissed.
I'm already angry today 'cause this entitled little brat told me to put my phone away when I explicitly said, my grandmother is in the hospital, I'm just making sure she's okay.

Pull the "I dont have a phone" while you're visibly texting

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom.
I thought it was a joke-

???

Remember that really crappy fanfic-sounding thing that J.P. Beaubien read for April Fool's Day?
It's a real book.

Idthink I saw that one. Obviously I’m in for a treat.

@HighPockets group

Dom.
I thought it was a joke-

???

It's a real book.

Idthink I saw that one. Obviously I’m in for a treat.

Get some popcorn.
Not a drink though, or you'll pull an Eris and end up snorting it out your nose.

Deleted user

I'm just so freaking mad right now.
He called one of my best friends a name just for being smart and a girl.