forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

It was seasoned if that's what you mean Reed, and yes, the only ways it could have gotten better were if there was liver and intestines to go with it.

Aight
Don't get salmonella.

@The-Magician group

It was seasoned if that's what you mean Reed, and yes, the only ways it could have gotten better were if there was liver and intestines to go with it.

Aight
Don't get salmonella.

It was cooked?

Deleted user

Aight
Don't get salmonella.

It was cooked?

I mean, if you're into that.

@The-Magician group

Aight
Don't get salmonella.

It was cooked?

Yes, I am.
I can walk into the butchers and buy giblets (animal organs). I think at one Christmas, I made gravy from a pig heart?

Deleted user

Aight
Don't get salmonella.

It was cooked?

Yes, I am.
I can walk into the butchers and buy giblets (animal organs). I think at one Christmas, I made gravy from a pig heart?

Meh, I just prefer the meat. Mostly steak, the juicier the better :)

@The-Magician group

Have you tried blue steak?

Deleted user

No, it sounds interesting though, what's different about it from normal steak?

@The-Magician group

No, it sounds interesting though, what's different about it from normal steak?

It's raw. But it is prepared and seasoned properly so that humans can eat it.

Deleted user

lol someone salty about getting kicked from this chat is trying to stir up some shit.

Hilarious

Deleted user

Surprised I wasn't mentioned, since I was the one who aggressively told them off the first time

Deleted user

I'm 16 and haven't gotten a job yet, so I don't have a bank account

I thought you were as old as me.

You did? Nah, I'm young