forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Not even savings?

Nope.
Well I can't access my savings for another year but even then no I wouldn't need to go to the bank to take money from it.
The only thing I need to go to the bank for is if I want to put money into my account.

Edit: I only need to go to the bank if I have loose money that I want to put into my account.

Deleted user

Ugh, I am so angry today!
This girl in my theatre department just said my voice was "Too airy to actually sing" and bitch I am one of the only people who can BELT IN THE WHOLE DAMN DEPARTMENT GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU STUCK UP LITTLE SHIT!
JUST 'CAUSE YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE BEST SINGER DOESN'T GIVE YOU A PASS TO BE AN ASSHOLE!

@Pickles group

Why is it that the people that complain about the drama in the flute section are the ones that cause it? There's literally three of us that aren't involved and everyone else is making it worse. Plus we have a section party at one girl's house on Saturday. One of the girls that's taking sides. I don't even know what's happening at this point but Saturday's going to be AwKwArD

Deleted user

Idk, off-brand frosted flakes started my day off pretty fucking well

@HighPockets group

I had kidney!! How can that get any better??

Is that a British thing or is it just like. Straight up some animal's kidney.

I think it's a British thing, like kidney pie

@The-Magician group

I had kidney!! How can that get any better??

Is that a British thing or is it just like. Straight up some animal's kidney.

I mean I assume British people eat this kind of thing since they have Steak and Kidney puddings,
but I mean like straight up animal kidney from the butchers.