forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Ye, men are assholes, I don't blame you

This one is actually unbearably sweet and sailing through my life like a damn comet.

Aw, man, I'm sorry

hug

It's cool. The Universe has to throw me a curveball just to make sure I don't get too comfortable.

Moving? Sure.
New Job? Of course.
Gorgeous Apartment? YASS
Boyfriend that you love? Here's that one guy that you fell for years ago and now he's back, bitch. Know your place, Eris Woods.

Deleted user

A rule that everyone, their brother, and the brother's monkey breaks

@HighPockets group

Yeah, I've kinda wanted to die all week so cut me some slack, alright? I was a bitch, a dick, an asshole, whatever, trust me, I've been calling myself worse all week because I feel useless and apathetic and like I wouldn't move out of the way of a moving car.

@Pickles group

Yeah, I've kinda wanted to die all week so cut me some slack, alright? I was a bitch, a dick, an asshole, whatever, trust me, I've been calling myself worse all week because I feel useless and apathetic and like I wouldn't move out of the way of a moving car.

no

@Reblod flag

I need to rant about two things

First I'm in Italy so I have an international card that doesn't have ridiculous fees and so I have euros. I got to an ATM thinking all is well and good and then apparently the pin number that I had written down to avoid shit like this doesn't work for some reason. I try it again. Nope. I go into the app and try changing it but it required the pin that isn't fucking working. And then I go back to the app later and my card has been blocked for fraud. My own fraud. I appreciate you card security but hi it's me and I clearly don't know what I'm doing. So now I'll need to use my Australian card which means converting aud to euros directly plus fees. I'm having so much fun

The second one is my laptop for some unknown reason has an aversion to connecting to the Wi-Fi. It'll connect then it'll disconnect itself and pretend it can't connect for ages and I have to either restart, jiggle the Wi-Fi settings or shut the lid to get it to connect and sometimes not even that works. I know that sounds sort of inconsequential but right now when I'm trying to sort out bank shit from across the bloody world reliable internet is kinda desirable. And it's just my laptop. Phone is fine. I am loving Italy

(But legit I am and I'm really happy I'm here it's just some things aren't going my way but what else is new)

Deleted user

I'm 16 and haven't gotten a job yet, so I don't have a bank account