forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Huh?

They're the 13 year old who got kicked out so they made a chat of their own and it's just
Rudeness Lite
https://www.notebook.ai/forum/general-chat/unspoken-words-chat

Oh yes, Lee followed it as soon as it was created because its appearance was a little too coincidental.

Reminds me of when Loch got pissed at me and made their own Incorrect Quotes Chat Lite. Also the whole "this isn't a copy of any other chat" while literally name-dropping 3 in the description is hella suspicious.
(Which kin is this btw)

@Pickles group

Show of hands who thinks Baylee is adorable bcs he. Def is. Adorable loser

πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹

^^^^

@The-Magician group

Oh yes, Lee followed it as soon as it was created because its appearance was a little too coincidental.

Reminds me of when Loch got pissed at me and made their own Incorrect Quotes Chat Lite. Also the whole "this isn't a copy of any other chat" while literally name-dropping 3 in the description is hella suspicious.
(Which kin is this btw)

Oh.
Well, I suppose I’d have had to introduce myself eventually. My name is Atria, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.

@HighPockets group

(Which kin is this btw)

Oh.
Well, I suppose I’d have had to introduce myself eventually. My name is Atria, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.

Cool, same to you.

Deleted user

^^^^

See? Others agree too.

You can still be an asshole and be adorable.

I mean– look at me. I'm hot as fuck and a major bitch. :D

@Pickles group

I'm going to be quietly rude to all the people I can't stand but can't say anything to because they'll get all offended and everyone will say, "you're being mean Pickles there's no excuse for that" because honestly, I hate them and I find them annoying as heck but I can't name people because they're on notebook and I don't want everyone to hate me
That is all, thank you

Deleted user

^^^^

See? Others agree too.

You can still be an asshole and be adorable.

I mean– look at me. I'm hot as fuck and a major bitch. :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fine.

Deleted user

I'm going to be quietly rude to all the people I can't stand but can't say anything to because they'll get all offended and everyone will say, "you're being mean Pickles there's no excuse for that" because honestly, I hate them and I find them annoying as heck but I can't name people because they're on notebook and I don't want everyone to hate me
That is all, thank you

:D

Aggressive mood

@HighPockets group

Like, the sheer pettiness it takes to make a diet rudeness chat bc you got booted is absolutely hilarious to me.
It's like "Vader naming a work camp after Obi-Wan" levels of petty.

Deleted user

^^^^

Now I'm just confused.

It was just general complaining, Pickles

@Pickles group

^^^^

Now I'm just confused.

It was just general complaining, Pickles

I'm confused because she told me to stop and then agreed with Jynnie who was talking about a specific person