forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I may ban up arrows.

For some reason they're really infuriating me today.

Yeah, quoting is a lot more clear as to what's being referred to (if that makes any sense)

Deleted user

Baylee I swear to god if you don't get on here and explain why you're being a bitch

Deleted user

If you're not gonna explain why you just said you 'DiSlIkE' me, why would you say it in the first place?

Being a dick won't make yours any bigger.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If you're not gonna explain why you just said you 'DiSlIkE' me, why would you say it in the first place?

'Cause everyone knows that's exactly what he thought would happen.

Deleted user

Honestly, I'm done with you constantly being an asshole to me. Like, stop. I have done nothing wrong to you. Acting like an unfortunately talking piece of shit is getting you nowhere, so you may as well explain. You may not have any reasons to dislike me, but I fucking hate you, and I think I deserve to know why you feel the need to share your own opinion of me.

Deleted user

'Cause everyone knows that's exactly what he thought would happen.

Then he shouldn't have said it in the first place??

Deleted user

To be honest, you're just proving my point. Someone can say the littlest thing, and it becomes a lifelong hate for you. You're beyond easy to tick off, and constantly preach about toxic people when the most toxic person on this website is you. I sat around an tolerated it for a while, because I found it amusing, but it's gotten to the point where it's just annoying.

Deleted user

To be honest, you're just proving my point. Someone can say the littlest thing, and it becomes a lifelong hate for you. You're beyond easy to tick off, and constantly preach about toxic people when the most toxic person on this website is you.

Says you lol. I am not toxic.

I sat around an tolerated it for a while, because I found it amusing, but it's gotten to the point where it's just annoying.

And you felt entitled enough to comment on it. Figures.

Deleted user

Can you site places where I've been toxic? I want actual physical proof of this

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

How is him saying anything connected at all to you saying his duck wasn’t going to get bigger? Or more specifically you saying he believed that?

If you're talking about what I said, I was making a sharp comment towards Miriam.

Deleted user

He's allowed to express his dislike for things/people/weather/whatever.

That's kind of the point of this chat.

@croccin-champagne

How is him saying anything connected at all to you saying his duck wasn’t going to get bigger? Or more specifically you saying he believed that?

If you're talking about what I said, I was making a sharp comment towards Miriam.

No, no, I’m talking to Miriam. I know what you meant, I’m referring to her comment

Deleted user

Someone link where she said that because I'm going to cackle

shut the fuck up Baylee

This is the rudeness chat

I'm allowed to speak up if I believe someone is out of line

Ooh, homeboy deleted his og response

The way you keep throwing petty insults at me reminds me that I don't fucking care about your opinion so you could just stop now??

That one is beyond hypocritical.