forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@croccin-champagne

bro you should hear my valley girl impression, it's incredible and ear-bleeding-causing at the same and my step dad threatens to kick me out every time i do it

Deleted user

I wouldn't say that you're 'homophobic' Dom, that word is too harsh and has such a bad connotation attached to it these days. Especially since you care for many people within the community (I'm you bestie–hello.)

I think you are more 'indifferent' ? maybe? Like that quality about a person doesn't compute with you.

Does this even make sense?

Let's not forget that being a part of the community isn't a personality trait. I was a bitch loooooooooong before I came out/realized as bisexual.

Deleted user

^^^^
Same here…
Someone told a friend of mine that she doesn't "act pansexual" and I pissed y'all

Deleted user

I've been called gay a couple of times because I don't have a filter

I guess saying you don't like someone to their face is a homosexual thing???

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Fair enough

My sister's boyfriend is over for the rest of December, and he makes me feel unloved

Aw bro that sucks. What’s your relationship w the dude. If he’s long term material I would try to be his bro.

I just try my best not to talk to him, in case I snap at him. 'Cause it's really not his fault. The guy's at the top of his class in this Air Force school he goes to, jumps out of planes for grades, and is in incredible shape. But anytime he's around, my entire family fawns over him

Like, for reference, my little brother came home after staying at my grandma's for a bit. He walked up the stairs and saw me on the couch in the loft. He didn't say hi. Instead he asked "Where's James?" and when I told him, he walked off without another word

That sucks. But he’s new material, so it makes sense that the kid would be really interested in him.

@HighPockets group

It's offensive because it's basically saying "hey, I don't agree with the fact that you exist"

It really isn’t though. It’s not an issue with them, it’s what they do.

It is an issue with them though, because it's not something we can control. You don't just wake up one day and go "hey, I think I'm gonna be gay"

I've been called gay a couple of times because I don't have a filter

I guess saying you don't like someone to their face is a homosexual thing???

If that’s the case we should all be more gay Lol. Or maybe not. Society is hard.

Deleted user

Fair enough

My sister's boyfriend is over for the rest of December, and he makes me feel unloved

Aw bro that sucks. What’s your relationship w the dude. If he’s long term material I would try to be his bro.

I just try my best not to talk to him, in case I snap at him. 'Cause it's really not his fault. The guy's at the top of his class in this Air Force school he goes to, jumps out of planes for grades, and is in incredible shape. But anytime he's around, my entire family fawns over him

Like, for reference, my little brother came home after staying at my grandma's for a bit. He walked up the stairs and saw me on the couch in the loft. He didn't say hi. Instead he asked "Where's James?" and when I told him, he walked off without another word

That sucks. But he’s new material, so it makes sense that the kid would be really interested in him.

He isn't new, though. They've been together for over a year

It's offensive because it's basically saying "hey, I don't agree with the fact that you exist"

It is an issue with them though, because it's not something we can control. You don't just wake up one day and go "hey, I think I'm gonna be gay"

Most people that actually look into it know that it’s not a conscious choice.
But you’re looking at it from your POV. The people on opposite sides think differently so you can’t apply one side’s logical conclusions to the other side. It doesn’t work.

He isn't new, though. They've been together for over a year

I think it still counts. I would assume the little one has known you all your life.

@HighPockets group

But you’re looking at it from your POV. The people on opposite sides think differently so you can’t apply one side’s logical conclusions to the other side. It doesn’t work.

Idk, I think that my perspective as a queer girl is probably the one worth taking into account, since straight people have no understanding of what it's like to be queer.

I wouldn't say that you're 'homophobic' Dom, that word is too harsh and has such a bad connotation attached to it these days. Especially since you care for many people within the community (I'm you bestie–hello.)

I think you are more 'indifferent' ? maybe? Like that quality about a person doesn't compute with you.

Does this even make sense?

Let's not forget that being a part of the community isn't a personality trait. I was a bitch loooooooooong before I came out/realized as bisexual.

Idk if it is indifferent or not. It’s more like, I don’t blame people for something they don’t think they can control. (It would be stupid to do otherwise.) I think I understand it a little bit. And I sure sympathize and respect real supporters of the Lgbt.

@HighPockets group

Anyone have any suggestions on books to read in 2020? I'm trying to make a list lol

Panem. I want to.

There's a Hunger Games prequel coming out

Yeah.

I'm…tentatively hyped? I've been hearing conflicted things about what the focus would be (I've heard Dark Days, first Hunger Games, first ten Hunger Games, etc.) and who it would be about (Mags, the first District 12 victor, some random person) so I have no idea what to expect, but I think it'll be good.

Idk, I think that my perspective as a queer girl is probably the one worth taking into account, since straight people have no understanding of what it's like to be queer.

Yeah. But you’re missing the point. To properly argue or understand people you have to know how to think like they do. Unless you learn to do that, there is a very high chance of the majority of your conclusions about them being false. In a way, what you think doesn’t matter because it (what we are discussing as of this moment) is about what other people think.