forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@croccin-champagne

oh. okay then. that's… really weird imo but to each their own

sorry I hate trans people with a burning passion
props to my family for making me hate others based on their choices jesus christ]
I can't not hate like, everyone.
Don't take it personally…

that's…oh boy. yeah, that's blatant transphobia right there. outright saying you hate trans people is absolutely transphobia

@Pickles group

I mean, you guys know me. Some would say I’m pretty homophobic.

Maybe some, but you're also generally loving, caring, and non-judgey-hatey

@croccin-champagne

okay yeah, opinions are nice and all, but that's exactly what that is, dom. he said he hated an entire group of people just because of how they identified? like, i know you don't entirely agree with it, but i also know you don't hate me? you just don't agree with everything about my identity, but you know that it's my choice to make?

@HighPockets group

After that I clarified that I don't hate them.

Then why say hate in the first place?? And yeah, saying "I don't agree with trans people" is still transphobia.

@Pickles group

You've outright said you were homophobic in the past, and you also outright said you hated trans people and then when people got mad, you changed your mind

@Low_Mein

Then why say hate in the first place?? And yeah, saying "I don't agree with trans people" is still transphobia.

Jesus christ. I was using unnecessary strong language that ONE TIME that you people keep focusing on. How about looking at the other messages where I clear up what I said?

@HighPockets group

I don't really agree with their views, but that's just my opinion. By no means am I transphobic or homophobic at all

If someone said "I hate Asian people with a burning passion" would you call them racist?
If someone said "I hate women with a burning passion" would you call them sexist?
If someone said "I hate disabled people with a burning passion" would you call them abilist?
How can you not see that what you're doing is no different, it is transphobic.

@HighPockets group

Jesus christ. I was using unnecessary strong language that ONE TIME that you people keep focusing on. How about looking at the other messages where I clear up what I said?

Maybe, just maybe, you could have used your one braincell to consider that maybe your phrasing was shit? Idk, just a thought.

@Low_Mein

I don't really agree with their views, but that's just my opinion. By no means am I transphobic or homophobic at all

If someone said "I hate Asian people with a burning passion" would you call them racist?
If someone said "I hate women with a burning passion" would you call them sexist?
If someone said "I hate disabled people with a burning passion" would you call them abilist?

IM SORRY I SAID IT THE ONE TIME BY ACCIDENT I DONT HATE GAYS OR TRANS HOLY SHIT I JUST DONT REALLY LIKE THE WHOLE IDEA THAT MUCH STOP MAKING ME SEEM LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON

@HighPockets group

IM SORRY I SAID IT THE ONE TIME BY ACCIDENT I DONT HATE GAYS OR TRANS HOLY SHIT I JUST DONT REALLY LIKE THE WHOLE IDEA THAT MUCH STOP MAKING ME SEEM LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON

YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON!

@Low_Mein

Maybe, just maybe, you could have used your one braincell to consider that maybe your phrasing was shit? Idk, just a thought.

Yes, my phrasing is shit, I know. I'm sorry I suck at putting sentences together.

@Low_Mein

HOW SO? YOU PEOPLE ARE FOCUSING ON ONE MESSAGE NOT THE OTHERS

@Low_Mein

PLEASE!!! Just respect my opinion!! I respect that some people are gay or trans or anything, I'm fine with that and I would never judge anyone differently, unless they acted so different that they didn't seem like friends anymore. I don't discriminate. I simply just don't agree that much about how people become trans and things like that. I respect you people, just please see that I slightly dislike something that you see as better than I do. I respect your views, please respect mine! Even if you don't agree, that's fine, just please see from my point of view!

@HighPockets group

HOW SO? YOU PEOPLE ARE FOCUSING ON ONE MESSAGE NOT THE OTHERS

WHAT PART OF "I HATE TRANS PEOPLE WITH A BURNING PASSION" ISN'T HORRIBLE TO YOU?!
And frankly, you've had no positive impact on this site and have done nothing but degrade people and pick fights since your arrival. You have made no other messages to this site, so forgive me (though I neither want nor need your forgiveness) for "focusing on one message".

@Low_Mein

WHAT PART OF "I HATE TRANS PEOPLE WITH A BURNING PASSION" ISN'T HORRIBLE TO YOU?!
And frankly, you've had no positive impact on this site and have done nothing but degrade people and pick fights since your arrival. You have made no other messages to this site, so forgive me (though I neither want nor need your forgiveness) for "focusing on one message".

My phrasing sucked!!! I'm sorry I chose those words!!! I'm not in a good mood ever so I use language, sorry if that offended you!! I hardly EVER say anything "degrading" and yet every time I try to back my own opinions up I get sooooooo much backlash. AND IT'S ONLY ME

Deleted user

It's not only you. We kinda do this to everyone who says fucked up shit like that.

@Low_Mein

In fact!!! I have had a positive effect, for the most part!! I've assisted in someone not commiting suicide, I've had countless fun and happy conversations, I've helped people feel better about life, and keep moving on! I'm not bragging at all but I'm not some negative fool either! I'm not a bad person and you people want me to respect your opinions on LGBTQ stuff yet you can't respect mine. Really?

Deleted user

In fact!!! I have had a positive effect, for the most part!! I've assisted in someone not commiting suicide, I've had countless fun and happy conversations, I've helped people feel better about life, and keep moving on! I'm not bragging at all but I'm not some negative fool either! I'm not a bad person and you people want me to respect your opinions on LGBTQ stuff yet you can't respect mine. Really?

Acceptance is earned, man. And I don't think you've done any of that stuff on this chat, so you haven't earned it.

@HighPockets group

My phrasing sucked!!! I'm sorry I chose those words!!! I'm not in a good mood ever so I use language, sorry if that offended you!! I hardly EVER say anything "degrading" and yet every time I try to back my own opinions up I get sooooooo much backlash. AND IT'S ONLY ME

Your mood doesn't justify your language, I've been clinically depressed for three years and I don't throw around the words you do, so your mood argument is bullshit. And you never say anything degrading? What about when you told one of my best friends to k*ll herself because you got mad at her, and the fact that you call people 'degenerates" as an insult? And you're not the only one to get backlash, just ask Ella and Dom. But they actually make efforts to be better people and don't constantly guilt trip and bitch and moan about it. And you have none of their charm.

Deleted user

I mean, you guys know me. Some would say I’m pretty homophobic.

But you're not, because you're respectful. You're cool with it, even if it may clash with your beliefs.

Deleted user

Neither have any of you, yet I still treat you people with respect and accept your views.

Unless we're trans.