forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I know this is more of a debate than rudeness, but how do y'all say that 2019 has ranked alongside past years?
(For your personal life, major events, world events, political/social/economic things?)

@HighPockets group

Age means nothing to me anymore, Eris understands.
And no, I’m not a flat earther, I just find it stupid and pointless. That’s my personal opinion.

Thank God, I have a flat-earther and a moon landing denier in my goemetry class.
She thinks we had the tech in the 60s to just….green-screen the moon?? Seriously??

@HighPockets group

Mars 2020 should still be happening. They’re scheduled to be launched July 17th 2020 and land February 18th 2021.

Cool, thanks!
It sounds neat, and it'll be absolutely fascinating to see any surface discoveries.

@HighPockets group

2019 was a ton of highs and lows for me.
I got to be in my two favorite shows to date, I got to go to Celebration Chicago and Door County, I made a few more friends, but it also has been my worst year to date with schooling and attendance, and also by that extent mental health. I finally got to see a therapist though so that's a win.

@croccin-champagne

My 2019 was so full of people and pets close to my family dying, me almost not graduating ninth grade, and just. Shit mental health. It was NOT a good year, definitely gave 2016 a run for its money

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It was alright I suppose. But Idk… Maybe it was better than last year? My problem is that I don't proccess emotions normally (I think. I might be wrong) or maybe it's just low-key depression. Like, nothing bad has happened. And a little bit of good. But nothing big enough to give me a decent ripple.

Deleted user

My 2019 was shit tbh, but also good shit.
Like, I came out
But I was also submitted to a psych ward.

Deleted user

idk 2019 was the year i decided I was actually gonna start trying. And my art improved a lot. But i also got in deep shitted trouble in August and i could’ve gone to NY this year but… all well NY ain’t gonna disappear

i also turned 16 and like… it’s nothing like the movies lmao

@Moxie group

2019 kinda sucked ass for me and my family in general. Like there were good moments obviously but like its been tough. The beginning was a lot of highs and lows but the end just felt like a lot of lows.

It was like that for a lot of people I know actually.

@Reblod flag

It was mixed for me. I had moments where I felt the worst I've felt in years but I also had moments where I was so content with life. I also got to do a lot of things. This year there was a lot of firsts
But 2020 is gonna be a whole lot of lasts and that's why I'm kinda scared of it

@HighPockets group

I just feel like 2019 was kinda mediocre
Like, nothing super bad happened to me but it just felt dull most of the time.
Besides the cool stuff I did (and even then it was a lot of smaller things as opposed to huge things) nothing really stands out to me.

@Low_Mein

^^^
I agree with that one Jynger.
Nothing much happened throughout the year but it also became a year where I feel like I bettered myself as a whole, so that's cool.

Deleted user

I just want a binder, that is the only thing that I need to make 2020 slap