forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Low_Mein

(Thank God he's leaving)

This the type of stuff that makes me sad. Every. Single. Discussion.
People say this. duude…
fuck

Deleted user

I mean, you guys know me. Some would say I’m pretty homophobic.

But you're not, because you're respectful. You're cool with it, even if it may clash with your beliefs.

Well actually I’m not cool with it. I’m cool with the people. Important distinction.

Oh–?

@Low_Mein

(Thank God he's leaving)

People say this. duude…
fuck

You ended it with Good riddance. Not the most sincere.

I've never really used it, sorry. I don't know the intent of the words

heres a remake
Goodbye everyone! Love you guys and I had fun on notebook even though conversation was often challenging. Peace out friends!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But you're not, because you're respectful. You're cool with it, even if it may clash with your beliefs.

Well actually I’m not cool with it. I’m cool with the people. Important distinction.

Oh–?

Well obviously my beliefs are what I stand by. I mean, that’s not going to change the love I have for you or Jyn or Eris etc. But I believe what I believe. Trust me, I do not follow my religion blindly. I believe in what I do for good reasons. So if the religion says something I follow it. (Or try to at any rate.)

@HighPockets group

THAT'S LITERALLY ME TOO

YOU! ARE! NOT! DOM! AND! YOU! WILL! NEVER! BE!
You're like the Dollar General knockoff of Dom.

Honestly Jyn, I’m touched.

<3 You're my bro, bro.

Offers fist bump

Fist bumps back

@HighPockets group

(Thank God he's leaving)

People say this. duude…
fuck

Oh, playing the Pity Me! card again I see.
I am not a forgiving woman, so don't bother.
Good bye, good riddance, and decent luck.

@HighPockets group

Honestly Sporks is acting like a tryhard Holden Caufield (except not endearing like Holden whatsoever) but also with the most galaxybrained pseudointellectual "personality"

Deleted user

We should just give this up, it happened an hour ago. He left, let's just be happy about that

Deleted user

Fair enough

My sister's boyfriend is over for the rest of December, and he makes me feel unloved

We could discuss what is offensive and why. Like, why is it offensive to not support Lgbt? Like, I could come up w an answer pretty easily, but most religious people don’t get offended when you are an unbeliever in what they think is The Truth.

Fair enough

My sister's boyfriend is over for the rest of December, and he makes me feel unloved

Aw bro that sucks. What’s your relationship w the dude. If he’s long term material I would try to be his bro.

Deleted user

Fair enough

Aw bro that sucks. What’s your relationship w the dude. If he’s long term material I would try to be his bro.

I just try my best not to talk to him, in case I snap at him. 'Cause it's really not his fault. The guy's at the top of his class in this Air Force school he goes to, jumps out of planes for grades, and is in incredible shape. But anytime he's around, my entire family fawns over him

Like, for reference, my little brother came home after staying at my grandma's for a bit. He walked up the stairs and saw me on the couch in the loft. He didn't say hi. Instead he asked "Where's James?" and when I told him, he walked off without another word

@croccin-champagne

maybe the people you've known haven't, but so many religious people i know do exactly that, get all upset when you mention not believing in what they do, or even, in a couple cases, even telling you you're going to hell(that's my personal favorite)

what's offensive is when someone uses harsh language(take Spork for example) to convey their opinion, and then acts as though they aren't being harsh or even on occasion horrible. it just. i'm not the best at conveying this but there's a huge difference between the way you dom, for example, express your disagreement and the way a bunch of people i've met in the past have. and that kind of decides what the difference between offensive and just There is

also, kayla hjdfdf you do realize i use the word like ten times more often than that right?

@HighPockets group

what's offensive is when someone uses harsh language(take Spork for example) to convey their opinion, and then acts as though they aren't being harsh or even on occasion horrible. it just. i'm not the best at conveying this but there's a huge difference between the way you dom, for example, express your disagreement and the way a bunch of people i've met in the past have. and that kind of decides what the difference between offensive and just There is

Dom conveys his opinion in a way that still respects people and their identities as opposed to Sporks. Also Dom is just likable lol. There's a big difference between "all you gays are going to hell!" and "hey, I don't really get this/agree with it but I respect you anyways"

@ElderGod-kirky group

also, kayla hjdfdf you do realize i use the word like ten times more often than that right?

Completely aware. And I have the same sentiment to you, even if I'm being hypocritical yet again