forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I'm trying, but I need to wait until the rest of the flooring is put in so we can get her a new cage and then get her a friend.

Deleted user

Oh alright, so you are planning to. That's really nice. Make sure the cage is big enough and don't adopt a girl from a big pet company. I'd suggest going to a rescue.

Deleted user

Mmmm okay. My mom found my Rocko on FaceBook so I ain't judging.

Deleted user

oh yea that

sorry i like guinea pigs and she most recently got one so

sorry for changing the subject lmao

Deleted user

nah. Im just sitting here like….wtf just happened.

major whip lash.

Li Shang
Tea
Turns out the tea was just a bunch of random self hatred that….well I wont go into it
now guinea pigs.

Deleted user

waves hand impatiently

Before that dear one.

This is why i asked for permission

Deleted user

i dont care that you posted your insanity

I was just surprised at the change in conversation over the past 20 mins

Deleted user

If ya'll hate what i posted, ill delete it. I wanted to get out some rudeness towards myself without getting any pity, and im sorry.

Deleted user

Nobody is hating on you?

Literally no one.
Chill.

Deleted user

I don't wanna piss off everyone like "Oh my god, its the bitch again, coming to bitch about how much she hates herself!" When i just wanted to rant about how much i hate myself indirectly and point out all my flaws without getting "aww its okay you're a good person" or "fuck off bitch"

Deleted user

Nobody is hating on you?

Literally no one.
Chill.

I'm sorry i've been having an anxiety attack for the last ten minutes i have no chill
i will leave

Deleted user

I love you all. You are wonderful people.

have a good day.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don't wanna piss off everyone like "Oh my god, its the bitch again, coming to bitch about how much she hates herself!" When i just wanted to rant about how much i hate myself indirectly and point out all my flaws without getting "aww its okay you're a good person" or "fuck off bitch"

mood only I'm still too scared to rant about myself so I kind of bottle it all up to avoid judgment

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also, you've probably heard this all already but… I think you're an absolutely amazing being, Connie. As in seriously. I know I say that a lot to literally everyone but I really truly mean it, you are a great person and I love talking to you, even if all our conversations are just occasional small bits of nonsensical blabber across different chats and we barely know anything about each other-
oh my gosh I am bad at this

…You're a cool bean. I like you.