forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

The bitch was a cock to someone who got her through tough times, and couldn't admit she was wrong, couldn't apologize to the person after what seems to be forever. She drags on this drama and won't let go. Just because she's a stupid fucking SJW who couldn't take a joke.

Deleted user

sjw

weird thing to call someone.

I think you're overreacting just a tad. Maybe. I don't know her and it sounds pretty annoying, but she sounds young and stupid. Just like… deal with it.

Deleted user

Wait Connie is that self-hatred or am I just reading everything wrong?

… Did… are you Superman?

@Trix

The bitch was a cock to someone who got her through tough times, and couldn't admit she was wrong, couldn't apologize to the person after what seems to be forever. She drags on this drama and won't let go. Just because she's a stupid fucking SJW who couldn't take a joke.

Is this 'someone' on Notebook right now?

Deleted user

Look, I wanted to bitch and get it received genuinely and not with pity.

Deleted user

Is this the 'someone' on Notebook right now?

In this chat. :/

Deleted user

Look I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'll leave now.

Deleted user

I bet.

Deleted user

I bet.

yeah

Deleted user

I'm not apologizing for your shit, btw.

I know. Shouldn't have to.

Deleted user

I'm not apologizing for your shit, btw.

I know.

Cool. Making sure.

Deleted user

I was the biggest cock, acted on rage and envy, and exploded. So yeah. I formally apologize for my actions and will leave you alone from here on out.

Deleted user

sigh that's alright love

so I noticed you got a guinea pig

I too like guinea pigs

Deleted user

Yeah… She was a neglected school pet… sister brought her home and I'm taking care of her…

Deleted user

Awww… Poor thing. I'd suggest getting a smol companion for her. And maybe clip her nails.