forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

No, I meant The Adventures Of Clutch Powers, that Lego movie from 2010 that's been practically forgotten about because no one ever really cared

Deleted user

I love all Lego movies though. Especially the Batman one. My heart explodes with joy over ridiculous kid movies.

I saw Detective Pikachu the day after it came out. Fucking cute as hell guys.

Deleted user

You watched Detective Pikachu? My gosh.

OF COURSE I DID. I grew up on pokemon okay. the OG pokemon.

It was fantastic.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’d watch any kids movie.

If it’s good? Hooray! Quality, family-friendly entertainment!

If it’s boring? Finally! Nap time!

If it’s bad? Great! I can poke fun of it with my friends and feel better about myself knowing that even I, one of the worst writers in existence, could still create a better movie than a team of “professionals”.

Plus any movie would entertain my baby sister, and that’s always a good thing.

@HighPockets group

No, I meant The Adventures Of Clutch Powers, that Lego movie from 2010 that's been practically forgotten about because no one ever really cared

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERED THAT!!

@HighPockets group

I love all Lego movies though. Especially the Batman one. My heart explodes with joy over ridiculous kid movies.

I saw Detective Pikachu the day after it came out. Fucking cute as hell guys.

I love the Lego Batman movie, I also collected a ton of the minifigs for it, I'll post a pick of them when I have time lol

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERED THAT!!

NOPE, MY BROTHERS JUST WATCHED IT THE OTHER DAY AND MY SLEEP DEPRIVED SELF STILL LAUGHED AT BONES AND SKELLY

Deleted user

N E R D S U N I T E

Totally didn't read that as nerd sun ite

NERD SUN ITE!!!!

Deleted user

So, pride month is hitting my school H A R D and there's this openly pansexual girl, and she was using highlighters to draw different random sexuality flags on people {with permission} and she drew a bi flag and a pan flag on this straight girl and the straight girl was talking about it, and this bi girl comes in and says "If you're straight and have LGBTQ flags on you, that's literally harassment," and the whole class FREAKS out. Long story short, she won't be saying anything silly like that again XD

Deleted user

THAT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE THEY LITERALLY BEAT HER UP
THEY DIDN'T
THEY JUST SAID SOME WORDS