forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Mojack group

I’d recommend a camera as well if possible.

What you described is one of my worst fears. Just having someone sneak around, maybe steal something, specifically at night as well.

@HighPockets group

You can get a special kind of doorbell that will send turn on and record whenever there's motion by it (my family got one when there were a bunch of car break-ins going on in our neighborhood) and sends a text alert, would that work?

Deleted user

I have one of those on my door as well. My delivery guy for fedex makes funny faces at it all the time.

Deleted user

XD

oof but let me complain about the heat for a moment:

It's hot as hellllllllllll friends. Down right icky.

Deleted user

I'm going to look more Hispanic by the end of this summer than I have since I was 10 years old

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I had to sit outside for three fucking hours with SPF 50 sunscreen that didn't do shit for my pale ass, to see some old planes cough smoke and leave before the Thunderbirds even got started. Everything is peeling, and it hurts like fuck. Aloe ain't doing shit either.
Fuck my life.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

It was too windy for anything to really happen. Though, I did get to see a truck with a jet engine race. Everything else was either canceled by the wind or ruined by the wind. I hate Indiana.

@_sleeby_rat_

aw damn, that sucks. we have an airport day locally, and I ended up missing it this year but that's probably good considering for some reason this year I've been burning wayyyy easier than I should be. I just wish there was a way to watch the supersonic jet without getting burnt lmao

@Mojack group

I always burn when I go outside. I also don’t handle the heat well either. I seem to have really really hot summers, but also really really cold and long winters. (Like, our Winters can last close to June. In January the temperature neared -50 C. The insides of my windows had snow on them and I had to have my blinds opened because they were so good at insulation the windows themselves were freezing.) But we’re also supposed to be seeing record temperatures this year, which means over 40 C.

At least winter I can handle somewhat better.

I know one day I sat outside, no sunscreen for almost an entire day in some really hot sun for a school event. Ended up with the worst sun burn in my life; blisters, peeling skin.. it sucked a lot.

Deleted user

oof. I never burn. I just get suuuuuuper tan.
well actually I have burned once… I was maybe 10 years old, in Costa Rica and didn't put on sunblock because my skin is nice to me, but I burned that day at the beach and I was so shocked that I cried. My tia literally ripped an aloe plant right out of the damn jungle and slapped that goo on me so fast.

Havent burned since then.