forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

right? i dont know how i used to get straight A’s

Deleted user

now i have all C’s and B’s (AKA: a disgrace)

Why? What's your ethnicity?

..white? idk.

@German_Boats

This is such a
small
pathetic
white girl problem

But I HATE
WHEN PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEIR SAD AND THEY NEED YOU
AND THEN YOU SEE THEM IN PUBLIC
AND THEY JUST AVOID YOU.
LIKE EXCUSE ME SIR, I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. YOU ASKED ME A PERSONAL QUESTION AND THEN JUST HUNG UP ON ME, SO CAN WE SORT IT OUT? COME ON DUDE STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS I WANNA FREAKING HELP YOU MAN

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Ok, can I bring up a topic for debate? We were doing an activity in class called cross the line as a starter for Hamlet and i just want a healthy debate atm because for most of the topics, I was neutral

@ravens

right? i dont know how i used to get straight A’s

I never even got straight A's lmaooo

not to flex on y'all but uh…

Deleted user

LavenderTowne is an art YouTuber.
I like her style, and she has good tutorials.

I have a pretty similar style to her actually.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ok, can I bring up a topic for debate? We were doing an activity in class called cross the line as a starter for Hamlet and i just want a healthy debate atm because for most of the topics, I was neutral

What is?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Why the fuck do people always miss read situations in rps and kill off one of your characters and be like "I couldn't let you be op" and I'm like "I wasn't op, I was purposely not op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Oh I love Cross The Line! This uh, isn't exactly the debate chat tho man

True, true it just got me slightly heated because we were talking about adultry or cheating and if it was ok

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

They said my character was too powerful. Just cause she has a few powers does not make her op! His character had wayyyy more and he always said stuff like
"He dodged all of the shots and stabbed her" or "He instantly healed" and he would basically yell at people who tried to say stuff like "She jumped back, but the knife grazed her" or "The barrage kept coming."
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Deleted user

lol talking about like three different things.

Hit us with the debate StarkSpangled.

I'd rather not flex about my grades in school back in the day
@German_Boats - Sounds rough, my guy…I hope everything worked out okay. People are assholes, though, might as well get used to it now.

@actual-fandom-trash

Speaking of grades, WHY THE FRICK DO I HAVE AN 87 IN G Y M ???
Like that's the easiest class. All you have to do is dress out and participate. Granted, I didn't dress out a couple of times because I didn't have my clothes so I get why I have a couple of 80's for dressing out but I don't understand why I have 80's in participation because I always participate. It's really putting me off and I want to do something about it but I don't want to talk to Coach because my anxiety is that bad lol