forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

When everyone around you is still in school, but you don't have to worry about that

Deleted user

alrighty, I gotta rant for a sec:
I AM SO MAD ABOUT THIS. So, I've liked art since like 5th grade. And i had a goal of taking art in middle school. But I never got to do that. WHY??? Because my father was insistent that i took up band instead, which took up my slot that art was supposed to go in. He just has this idea in his mind that I have to be like him. Actually, I started out wanting to do band, but he put a bad taste in my mouth from it. And now, I'm in high school (Dual enrollment and home school for high school) because of my mom. I didn't get a choice in the homeschooling part either, which means I'm never gonna take an art class at school (I'm not allowed to be an art major). I am really frustrated about that. All of this means that I've got to either pay for art classes, teach myself (which is what ive been doing so far) or go to youtube.

in my experience paying for an art class is much much better than anything you will learn in high school and a little bit more personalized. The paying part sucks butthole but in the end it is totally worth it.

@Periwinkle_

alrighty, I gotta rant for a sec:
I AM SO MAD ABOUT THIS. So, I've liked art since like 5th grade. And i had a goal of taking art in middle school. But I never got to do that. WHY??? Because my father was insistent that i took up band instead, which took up my slot that art was supposed to go in. He just has this idea in his mind that I have to be like him. Actually, I started out wanting to do band, but he put a bad taste in my mouth from it. And now, I'm in high school (Dual enrollment and home school for high school) because of my mom. I didn't get a choice in the homeschooling part either, which means I'm never gonna take an art class at school (I'm not allowed to be an art major). I am really frustrated about that. All of this means that I've got to either pay for art classes, teach myself (which is what ive been doing so far) or go to youtube.

in my experience paying for an art class is much much better than anything you will learn in high school and a little bit more personalized. The paying part sucks butthole but in the end it is totally worth it.

well that's good news I guess. Although I don't have a job and my parents are splitting up rn so I don't really think that's gonna happen any time soon.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

All of this means that I've got to either pay for art classes, teach myself (which is what ive been doing so far) or go to youtube.

Here are some helpful playlists of tutorials/resources that helped me quite a bit.

@LadyCiel

When everyone around you is still in school, but you don't have to worry about that

LOL SAME!
Except I'll be going back in Fall. Yay Columbia!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It didn't look rotten, it looked like a perfectly normal cherry tomato until I ate the stupid thing and my mouth overflowed with the bitter taste of regret

@Mojack group

I'm pretty good in Science and Business, for this semester.

Last semester my best classes were resource (which is impossible to fail), english.

In science I had a mark of 91%.

Deleted user

wow must be nice to have good grades haha

Such a mood.