forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Who here is in pretty good control of their emotions?

Me, technicly.
I have meds for it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My emotions are not even slightly controlled and I absolutely hate it. One moment I'm a happy bean, then the next I'm lying on the ground in a million tiny pieces questioning everything while drowning in tears and self-loathing… And then I'm back to normal as if nothing ever happened

Deleted user

Me, technicly.
I have meds for it.

Same man. jazz hands meds buddies

Aye, what ones do you have?

@Periwinkle_

Ya see, I'm very good at hiding my emotions, so I guess in that way I am, but my mood ranges very quickly. For example, I get annoyed or upset with people very often, but it takes a whole lot for me to have an outburst. And that goes for positive and negative emotions, so I usually just look uninterested.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

My emotions are not even slightly controlled and I absolutely hate it. One moment I'm a happy bean, then the next I'm lying on the ground in a million tiny pieces questioning everything while drowning in tears and self-loathing… And then I'm back to normal as if nothing ever happened

This is life.

@Periwinkle_

some people might say that that's just apart of being a teenager, which I think has some truth to it (even though I'm still a teen so I really have no way of knowing), but I also think that it's unfair to say or imply that your emotions don't hold substance until you get to a certain age. So idk how to help you man

Deleted user

I am a master of apathy. Eris has zero emotions.

Deleted user

I like apathy.

@Periwinkle_

I like apathy.

I want apathy.

yep I'm pretty good at it I guess

@RedTheLoveless

Me, technicly.
I have meds for it.

Same man. jazz hands meds buddies

Aye, what ones do you have?

Two different ones. One controls my hormones. The other controls my adrenaline output. Basically: no mood swings, and helps with anti-anxiety shit.
You?

@Mojack group

Sometimes. Most of the time I’m pretty neutral in terms of emotion, other times I just feel sad for no reason at all (and even I don’t know why.) still say that I’m in pretty fair control over them for the most part.

@Periwinkle_

Sometimes. Most of the time I’m pretty neutral in terms of emotion, other times I just feel sad for no reason at all (and even I don’t know why.) still say that I’m in pretty fair control over them for the most part.

I think you might have depression my guy

Deleted user

It's called apologizing, Miriam.

I did apologize!

No one called you a horrible person?
They just pointed out mistakes you made, and if that makes you feel insecure, that's on you, not them.

All I know is that every time I'm on here, someone is pointing out a mistake I made. Then they get mad at me for being a problem. Multiple people have sworn at me and told me they don't like me. I'm simply trying to stop this stupid, useless conflict. It's making me consider quitting.

@Mojack group

I don’t know, I only started feeling like this in late 2018. I’ll have to do more research.

@Periwinkle_

I don’t know, I only started feeling like this in late 2018. I’ll have to do more research.

yeah, but I will say this: I am by no means an expert on it so it's pretty likely that you don't, I just thought I might bring the possibility to your attention.

@Mojack group

yeah, but I will say this: I am by no means an expert on it so it's pretty likely that you don't, I just thought I might bring the possibility to your attention.

Yeah, I figured. I don’t think I do, but if I ever get into contact with someone who does diagnose these types of things I’ll most likely find out the same way I found out I had anxiety. Thanks though.

@Periwinkle_

Yeah, I figured. I don’t think I do, but if I ever get into contact with someone who does diagnose these types of things I’ll most likely find out the same way I found out I had anxiety. Thanks though.

No problem

Deleted user

my emotions? heh.
i either have none, one (sad), or all the bad ones at once