forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

On topic:

Snap and Dumbledore are abusers and no one can convince me otherwise. Harry was lucky that he turned out stronger than their influence.

Yes. Tell why Dumbledore was bad. Maybe I can defend.

Deleted user

On topic:

Snap and Dumbledore are abusers and no one can convince me otherwise. Harry was lucky that he turned out stronger than their influence.

Yes. Tell why Dumbledore was bad. Maybe I can defend.

He knew that Harry was in a potentially abusive house yet did nothing about it till Harry was of use to him.

@croccin-champagne

Dumbledore raised an eleven year old to die. He kept secrets that got people killed or injured, and instead of even saying 'hey, I promise I'll tell you when you need to know, just trust me', he was such a shady dude about it. All of his scenes in the books are full of plotting and shit and lying, avoiding telling the main characters things that would have made everything so much easier, and I hate Dumbledore with all my heart.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My mom recently allowed us to, however, my little brothers are currently reading it so I'm waiting until they finish

It's really good. Not as good as Tolkien. But possibly the best pop literature of our time. Neville and Luna are the best.

@croccin-champagne

Harry could have stayed with anyone! Like Remus, you know, one of his father's best friends. And maybe they would have found the horcruxes quicker if Dumbledore wasn't keeping a million and one secrets from the children who had devoted themselves to fighting Moldymort

Deleted user

Hm…
Or, just saying this on a whim and as a bad person, we could not.

Deleted user

Hey, rant time!

My parents can go die in a hole and take their shitty, mentally crushing punishments with them!

At least they didn't send you to a mental hospital, those things are not fun.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Hey, rant time!

My parents can go die in a hole and take their shitty, mentally crushing punishments with them!

They've tried, and my friend is currently in one.:(

Though she really enjoys it their and she gets in fights so she doesn't have to leave.

Deleted user

Hey, rant time!

Though she really enjoys it their and she gets in fights so she doesn't have to leave.

One, she shouldn't.
I was in one for a week and that was enough for me.
They treat you like trash, some of the other kids there can kill you, and it causes more trauma.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Hey, rant time!

One, she shouldn't.
They treat you like trash, some of the other kids there can kill you, and it causes more trauma.

She's the kind the others avoid because she's just so darn weird. She also prefers it to staying with her dad or her mom (plus siblings)

Deleted user

Hey, rant time!

One, she shouldn't.

She's the kind the others avoid because she's just so darn weird. She also prefers it to staying with her dad or her mom (plus siblings)

Is it strange that I highly doubt that she's in a Behavior Hospital?

Deleted user

If she's under eighteen, she would be able to call her family every night and visitation days are three times a week.