forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But they are so sure about what is. I don't get that. I have very firm beliefs but I would be mad to assume I was right on everything. The best way is to have your ideas held strong but let them be challenged continually.

Deleted user

Boomers are stuck. Where as younger generations refuse to be held down. They go with the flow.

There's good and bad for both views. Boomers just more so

@HighPockets group

Yeah, boomers seem to always pull the "I'm older so I know best!" card when it's not true? Idk, to me the whole 'respect your elders' schtick is only true if they respect you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Huh. Yeah I clearly don’t know a lot of boomers then

In my family it’s the Gen X-ers (my mom especially) that have strong unchangeable opinions, demand respect at all times, and complain to the manager
While the boomers (my grandpa especially), on the other hand, are all these sweet, caring people who do their best to understand our generation, are quite open-minded, and would most likely bake chocolate cookies for the manager

Deleted user

I really do love when you pop in just to undermine me instead of contributing to a conversation :D

Deleted user

Though I do think parents deserve a level of respect from kids because the parents are literally providing everything, so therefore they have earned it.

I literally have no respect for my parents and they know it
You don't deserve respect for something you made a commitment to do yourself

Deleted user

well jeez don’t go that far

Like Ella said, I think Generation X is a problem that we’re not looking at quite yet. There are many good Gen Xs, but a good portion of them are still bathing in money (idk if that came across weird but), but who in every generation isn’t?

And I still have respect for my parents who are similar in a situation to millennials even though they have nothing for me and they still manage to support my stupid ass

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Though I do think parents deserve a level of respect from kids because the parents are literally providing everything, so therefore they have earned it.

You should respect them though. If only because they are the reason your existence is fueled.

Deleted user

I agree with Dom. They could have just left you on the side of the road, but they didn't.
They still provide for you even when you are being a lil shit.

Parents are worthy

Deleted user

Boomers can burn in the fiery pits of KFC

You broke my whistling by making me laugh.
#respect

yOU ARE WELCOME DOMMY

Deleted user

You should respect them though. If only because they are the reason your existence is fueled.

i Didn't gIvE pErMiSsIoN tO bE bOrN
Nah but fr, like, okay??
Food is also the reason my existence if fueled, and I don't respect anything I eat
{as in, food keeps us alive obv lol}

Deleted user

Oh lord, you need to give consent to be born now? T_T

Honestly